• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

I had my sexual awakening thanks to Final Fantasy X

TheMay30thMan

Aug 23, 2018

MrA

Mar 9, 2020
Imagine being this big of a fucking loser. What makes this worse is the fact she posted this garbage for other people to read.
Even worse, someone paid them to (granted peobably near 0, but still)
The Macalania Forest scene, apparently?

Who wants to touch fingers
Love You Flirting GIF by Travis
That's quite the leap in logic, I bet she can't understand why she's unhappy

Reactions: Joshmyersbv and Isa
Jul 13, 2020
Also, is Ash Parrish just a shitty writer, or is she confused about her pronouns? There's a section where she says "And the characters in FFVII were, to a man, unrelatable,"

Is it meant like..."to a man," like every single character is unrelatable. Every last one? Or "to a man," like..."I'm a man and I can't relate to this,"

Twitter says she/her but you can't assume fucking anything with Kotaku.

Dthomp

Sep 17, 2005
Somewhere Cold
Why is the gaming press so overcrowded with these fucking weirdos?

Any real writing establishment likely laughed their resume right into the paper shredder. Game industry was an easy barrier, they just had to get past writing about all those dumb games and get back to their "gender studies" or whatever useless degree they wasted money on.

Dthomp

Sep 17, 2005
Somewhere Cold
I won’t give them the click, but that can’t possibly be how the writer describes themselves. It’s just too catastrophically idiotic to be conceivably real. Please god tell me that’s not real.

please

Imagine taking courses of some type for writing and the first thing this generation of writers want to do is completely destroy the English language by making shit up so that they feel special and unique. I legit feel dumber for now knowing that word

Reactions: NeoIkaruGAF

nush

Oct 16, 2017
A long haul flight from wherever you are.
Why is the gaming press so overcrowded with these fucking weirdos?

One bluehair star fucker makes it through the doors as the fat perma virgin writers see it as their chance to get a "Gamer girlfriend". Except she doesn't fuck them of course, and she slowly convinces then to hire more of her ilk and then a few giga-simps to replace the OG guys..