• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I had my sexual awakening thanks to Final Fantasy X

mIy9a7O.png

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
So where's all the embedded images of Rikku screwing the kid in Kilika who's only line is "When I grow up, I'm gonna be a blitzball!" ?

Fucking lunatics.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Also, is Ash Parrish just a shitty writer, or is she confused about her pronouns? There's a section where she says "And the characters in FFVII were, to a man, unrelatable,"

Is it meant like..."to a man," like every single character is unrelatable. Every last one? Or "to a man," like..."I'm a man and I can't relate to this,"

Twitter says she/her but you can't assume fucking anything with Kotaku.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Kotaku was shit before, now it’s shittier than shit now.

Dthomp

I won’t give them the click, but that can’t possibly be how the writer describes themselves. It’s just too catastrophically idiotic to be conceivably real. Please god tell me that’s not real.

please

Imagine taking courses of some type for writing and the first thing this generation of writers want to do is completely destroy the English language by making shit up so that they feel special and unique. I legit feel dumber for now knowing that word

Top Bottom