• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I hate people who don’t play videogames.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Non gamers have always discriminated against us. The only remedy for past discrimination is future discrimination.
Dude, seriously. You need to see a therapist. I’m not being snarky here. You’re seeking the approval of others based on your hobby of choice, primarily because you have made gaming your identity, rather than something you do for fun.

Y0ssarian

Banned
Fuckin normies

CiJON7D.gif

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Nevee thought I'd get to see this one over here.

I hooe this is a joke thread OP. If not, well I dunno man... Try having some time out of the internet and games, try doing different things and try to hate less.

fkn cmon man. Let me finish my sentence. I edited :p
But anyway - I don't read DEM BOOKS. Fuck it. Fucking antiquated media.
My wife is a big reader though. She does about 30-50 per year. I did got get a kindle oasis recently to replace old kindle 4. Pretty cool

edit: I loathe the hate and social connection that people who do not read books are idiots. NO. Why not other way around? What is so special about books? It's the simplest form of media
How are books the simplest form of media when tiktok exist. Nothing simple about building worlds and characters with deep prose. Books aren't "special" but are important and so is literacy.

Dr.D00p

Gold Member
I think we can all agree to utterly hate & despise those who play 'Souls Games' and smugly tell everyone how good they are, or utter 'Git Gud' to those who don't or aren't.

Oh yes, A long, unpleasant, slow dose of cock cancer hating, is reserved just for them.

Mr Hyde

Pretty much everyone I know don't play video games, and almost everyone of them are cool with me playing. Only a select few have been condescending and it's okay for them to be that. I don't care about others opinions of me. I'm gonna live the life I want and always be happy with it. Life is too short to go around hating other people because they don't approve of your lifestyle.

Last edited:

Kuranghi

I am just annoyed by non gaming book readers the most.
They insist that games are stupid and books are infinitely more detailed with their stories.
BITCH - You have no idea how deeps some games stories are.
And generally, I can see some non-gamers condescending approach to gamers.

Many times I hear from some of my cooworkers:
-Gaming is for kids
-Gaming is a waste of money
-Gaming is shallow
-You are not taking life seriously
-Better have kids of your own and so on

Whoa whoa, hold the phone, whose kids DO you have right now?!

John Bilbo

The way I see it, they those their their their busty gf they those this is singular.

I would be content to let these be, but they their.

They themselves. Some days, they them. They them they. That’s it, that’s the thing that disgusts me, they. Why do they do this?

Because they their their lack of faith in the fleeting moment.

And yet, they us. They on gamers. If you, you; if you, you don’t shit; if you, you. They ‘others’ starving us.

Answer: ALL the bad ones. them, Nazis

their you me their they their yolo lives and yolo loved ‘ones’ This world my existence those me.

Gamers.
Here's the TL;DR

phil_t98

#SonyToo
I hate people who hate people, damn i hate myself lol

pointless post, why bother disliking a group of people just because they dont have the same hobby as you. Bizarre

Nankatsu

I would be content to let these be, but they have to constantly be trying to pry their fingers into my world. “Why don’t you get a job? Why don’t you get back together with Sheena? Why don’t you take a shower? Why don’t you lose some weight? Come on, time’s a wastin’”. I wish the world and time WOULD waste away.

They just cannot stop themselves from putting their singular false consciousness on me. Some days, it really triggers my ptsd and I have to play Doom Eternal: The Ancient Gods: Part 1on ultra nightmare just to stay normal.

Oh My God Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
fkn cmon man. Let me finish my sentence. I edited :p
But anyway - I don't read DEM BOOKS. Fuck it. Fucking antiquated media.
My wife is a big reader though. She does about 30-50 per year. I did got get a kindle oasis recently to replace old kindle 4. Pretty cool

edit: I loathe the hate and social connection that people who do not read books are idiots. NO. Why not other way around? What is so special about books? It's the simplest form of media

People who do not read are not idiots. It's a personal choice. However, I'd always recommend reading over all over forms of escapism. Reading has numerous health benefits that other mediums cannot provide.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
This is also why I am so intolerant of flaws in games, because anything that takes me out of the immersion reminds me of my decaying body and brain, and thus, time. If a game is anything less than 120 fps, it is like being itself that is slipping back into primal chaos and I can see cthulhu stretching eternity and sticking me with time. Graphical flaws in general remind me of my eyes and these my body and the serpent of time devouring me. In general, all flaws break immersion and make me fall again into this disgusting world of time and body. A corpse is viler than a dunghill. This world of body and time and people who mocked my asthma fill me with revulsion.
I'd love to read some game reviews by you man. There's some inspired prose in here.

Guilty_AI

I am just annoyed by non gaming book readers the most.
They insist that games are stupid and books are infinitely more detailed with their stories.
They are right :pie_fwt:

At least as far as the mainstream games that are more likely for a non-gamer to be aware about.
If they hear TLoU1&2 is the best the medium has to offer in terms of storytelling, no wonder they'll think games are shallow.

Last edited:

buenoblue

Beautiful. It's like you have seen into my soul and painted my thoughts on the canvas of the mind. Such eloquent pros, you are a master of the written word. Not.

Top Bottom