• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I have a theory about how our Universe was created and how it will end

SUPERGGK

It does seem likely that there are other dimensions that our senses can't really perceive. They may be microscopic dimensions that just affect quarks, or a hypersphere that encases our universe.

We have such limited ability to look and measure at this point that our only real indications are that this theory makes the math work. However, making the math work is a decent indication that there is probably something there, even if we haven't figured it all out yet.

In maths we can have infinite dimensions, we can have negative space and time, we can divide zero by zero etc. All these things don't exist in real life. In real life our universe seems to behave and show properties that are predictable. We have seen the start of the universe and by using black holes we can predict the end. All of this is clearly seen and observable and not hidden in some 4th dimension.

Even the Gods mentioned in our holy books could not go back to time, think about it for a second. Scientists claim that they are myths yet even they didn't dare say that God could go back and change anything they wanted.

So we have to make some fundamental rules about our universe based on true data and things we can observe rather than just using maths otherwise we would end up with more theories like the string theory.

SUPERGGK

A theory based on “if I can’t see it then I surmise it doesn’t exist” is always superseded by the person who invents a tool to measure the unseen.

Sorry OP but I think your reasoning started with a conclusion you wanted to achieve and backed into what we “currently” know about the universe.

It's always great to theorize about stuff but sooner or later we must back up with stuff and examples from the real world. If I could use real world examples like a medium to explain things like matter, energy, duality, charges, forces, gravity, black holes, time dilation etc., then isn't it better than using things that are not observable.

I used to think that science was about making observations and creating theories based on real data. But if scientists openly talk about time travel, infinite dimensions etc., then I am sorry but I will have to put them in the same category as religious leaders that say fantastical things based on superstition.

Take an example of the double slit experiment. Some scientists claim that it broke reality. I mean how could a single particle create a pattern that shows that maybe it moved through both slits at the same time to create the pattern. And when observed the pattern got destroyed so some claimed that whether our universe only exists if observed and cease to exist when unobserved. I mean, really? How stupid of a comment that was.

But if we just say that space is not empty and full of a medium then we can easily show that the particle didn't move through both slits at the same time. It moved through one slit but the waves made by its movement in the space medium moved through the other slit to create the pattern. And when observed the pattern got destroyed because while observing we create more waves in the area, as they observed it while using photons that also creates waves in the medium. Boom. Solved. No need to say that reality is broken. No need to say that universe doesn't exist if not observed.

And the same thing is true about the wave particle duality of matter and energy. Some scientists claim that it's a pretty big deal. Isn't it amazing that matter and energy both behaves as a wave and a particle at the same time. Yet they don't tell people that all mediums show wave particle duality. All mediums are made up of particles yet they also create waves. So again, if they just use the examples from the real world, we would not have so many problems in our current model of understanding the universe.

GAMETA

Banned
I am sorry but we have found no evidence of this 4th dimension ever, and quite frankly I don't think that we can move through time because of so many paradoxes and issues.

Our universe doesn't need a 4th dimension for anything. Quantum theory clearly states this too. Our universe has a clear beginning and an end and also a cycle or a loop that we can observe or theorize on the basis of real world examples, so 4th dimension feels like fantasy to me.

Also we should not rely too much on maths to make our fundamental theories. Don't get me wrong, maths is a great tool for finding and analysing stuff but it's also full of things that don't exist in real life. Like the division of zero by zero or the concept of negative space and time etc. So scientists can theorize while using solid maths that there can be negative space and negative time so we can time travel or there are multiple dimensions etc. But these are all fantastical ideas as we have never seen examples of them in real life.

In real life things have mass, they occupy space. Two objects can't occupy the same space at the same time. They can't exist into each other. In real life past makes present and present makes future, so how can we jump or go to past or future as they don't exist right now.

I have claimed that space medium exist because I have seen mediums in our world. They show similar properties as our space. Things float in space, galaxies look like cyclones etc. So I feel that we should make our theories on things we can observe and see in the real world, rather than theorising it all on a paper and with just using maths.
What if time doesn't exist? What if past and future are just concepts created by our necessity to organize things based on observation?

What if reality is simply transformation of matter and energy?

If time is a conceptual tool and doesn't exist, can't we assume that there isn't a before and after, only transformation happening on a "frame" of reality? And if it's all transformation, can't we assume that the universe has always been, independent of how it was shaped before the big bang?

SUPERGGK

What if time doesn't exist? What if past and future are just concepts created by our necessity to organize things based on observation?

What if reality is simply transformation of matter and energy?

If time is a conceptual tool and doesn't exist, can't we assume that there isn't a before and after, only transformation happening on a "frame" of reality? And if it's all transformation, can't we assume that the universe has always been, independent of how it was shaped before the big bang?

Yup, I too believe that time is not a dimension and just a unit of measurement, like distance between things in kilometers. And even quantum theory states that we can't change time, it's absolute. So there is no need to create 4th dimension or infinite dimensions to explain things that can be explained in just 3 dimensions.

Last edited:

SUPERGGK

Here are some more of my thoughts and views

What is heat or temperature?

Space medium is a superfluid medium so it causes minimal resistance to movement for any particle moving through it. But if particles collide in this medium they also vibrate for a long time, unlike Earth which has a dense medium called air everywhere that resists movement. So temperature is just the measurement of the oscillating movement of particles in a specific part of the universe.

Hotter part of the universe means that there is lots of oscillating movement and collisions in the space medium particles and other particles present in that specific part of the universe and so lots of waves are being formed there and so energy is released from this area; just think of it like stormy ocean or winds where lots of waves are being formed in air and water and hitting everything with force.
Colder temperature means not enough movement or collisions, just like calm air and water, where not many waves are being formed. And as we have discussed that any movement in this space medium creates waves, so due to the movements and collisions of particles in the hotter parts of the universe, a lot of waves are created in that part that travel to the whole universe as heat radiation or energy. The hotter the source, the powerful the waves being formed in the space medium. Some of the waves are so strong and powerful that they collide with the incoming object and completely obliterates them, just like powerful winds of a hurricane or waves of a tsunami that destroy everything in their path.

Why is so much energy released when we convert matter into energy?

As we have discussed earlier that matter is just a standing wave being formed in the space medium when two or more powerful waves of the medium collide with each other. So in a way the energy of these powerful waves is trapped when matter is being formed. Also due to the spinning of the newly formed matter particles, a vortex is formed in the superfluid space medium that sucks surrounding medium towards itself. This also increases the corresponding collisions and movements happening inside or outside the matter particle. But this energy is trapped due to the suction pressure exerted by the vortex of the matter particle.
But when we use atomic fission or fusion to convert matter into energy, this trapped energy is released in the form of waves of the space time medium. These waves are called energy or electromagnetic energy. So when we convert matter into energy we release the energy of the powerful waves of the medium that was trapped inside the matter.

BluRayHiDef

Banned
The biggest question that keeps me up at nights. I could not find any answer even in the oldest religious books. So I think that even our Gods didn't know about it.

I think that the logical answer proceeds from the following:

1. There is no such thing as nothing; there is always something (i.e. energy).

2. Order is natural; therefore any thing or system of things always develops until balance is attained, whether due to internal stimuli or stimuli from other things inside of the system within which it exists. Hence, raw energy developed into matter (E=mc^2).

3. The matter then developed into black holes, planets, stars, star systems, galaxies, etc.

4. On some of the planets formed, the matter developed into the building blocks of life (e.g. RNA, DNA, whatever other building blocks exist on other planets).

5. The building blocks of life developed into sentient life, which then finally developed into sapient life (i.e. our type of life).

SUPERGGK

If you never watched this video, let me warn you that the sound is a bit nasty. Other than that, enjoy the mindfuck.

My biggest issue with multiple dimensions is that where is all the matter and energy is coming from for all these dimensions? And also how can these dimensions exist within each other as we have never seen any two objects occupying the same space at the same time. Objects have mass and matter. They collide with each other. They can't exist inside each other. And frankly why would universe care about what we decide and create multiple timelines for our each and every decision. It's simply illogical. So I believe that there is only one timeline and reality.

And also this is why we shouldn't use just maths to make up our theories without using any real world data or examples. In maths we can have any dimensions we want. But we don't see them in real world anywhere.

SUPERGGK

I think that the logical answer proceeds from the following:

1. There is no such thing as nothing; there is always something (i.e. energy).

2. Order is natural; therefore any thing or system of things always develops until balance is attained, whether due to internal stimuli or stimuli from other things inside of the system within which it exists. Hence, raw energy developed into matter (E=mc^2).

3. The matter then developed into black holes, planets, stars, star systems, galaxies, etc.

4. On some of the planets formed, the matter developed into the building blocks of life (e.g. RNA, DNA, whatever other building blocks exist on other planets).

5. The building blocks of life developed into sentient life, which then finally developed into sapient life (i.e. our type of life).

Yup. It looks like a loop or cycle that is repeating itself forever. And that is why I also believe that universe is full of life. Life is not rare in the universe, just intelligent life is very rare.

Liljagare

I am sorry but we have found no evidence of this 4th dimension ever, and quite frankly I don't think that we can move through time because of so many paradoxes and issues.

Our universe doesn't need a 4th dimension for anything. Quantum theory clearly states this too. Our universe has a clear beginning and an end and also a cycle or a loop that we can observe or theorize on the basis of real world examples, so 4th dimension feels like fantasy to me.

Also we should not rely too much on maths to make our fundamental theories. Don't get me wrong, maths is a great tool for finding and analysing stuff but it's also full of things that don't exist in real life. Like the division of zero by zero or the concept of negative space and time etc. So scientists can theorize while using solid maths that there can be negative space and negative time so we can time travel or there are multiple dimensions etc. But these are all fantastical ideas as we have never seen examples of them in real life.

In real life things have mass, they occupy space. Two objects can't occupy the same space at the same time. They can't exist into each other. In real life past makes present and present makes future, so how can we jump or go to past or future as they don't exist right now.

I have claimed that space medium exist because I have seen mediums in our world. They show similar properties as our space. Things float in space, galaxies look like cyclones etc. So I feel that we should make our theories on things we can observe and see in the real world, rather than theorising it all on a paper and with just using maths.

It is called mathematics for a reason. . The proof you are asking for lies in the simple task of understanding 1+1=2. This has nothing to do with your "feeling" something.

The rest build on that. E =MC^2 is true, no matter how you "feel".

Now, please provide some proof of your sightings, next time take a picture with your phone and post, since you obviously have access to the internet, you should be able to snap a photo of what you claim that you can see.

Last edited:

BluRayHiDef

Banned
Yup. It looks like a loop or cycle that is repeating itself forever. And that is why I also believe that universe is full of life. Life is not rare in the universe, just intelligent life is very rare.

My series of conclusions, which I believe are logical, are why I don't believe in the existence of any god/ creator.

My biggest issue with multiple dimensions is that where is all the matter and energy is coming from for all these dimensions? And also how can these dimensions exist within each other as we have never seen any two objects occupying the same space at the same time. Objects have mass and matter. They collide with each other. They can't exist inside each other. And frankly why would universe care about what we decide and create multiple timelines for our each and every decision. It's simply illogical. So I believe that there is only one timeline and reality.

And also this is why we shouldn't use just maths to make up our theories without using any real world data or examples. In maths we can have any dimensions we want. But we don't see them in real world anywhere.

Well, it's called theoretical physics for a reason. I think you're approaching this from the wrong angle friend. The video is a 10 minute condensation on work that borders on the philosophical. At some point in that multiple dimensions point of view, matter and energy stop having any relevance. Our eyes can see those things and it would take a different kind of eye to see what's suggested.

I think it's such an awesome video. Even a brainlet like me can have a faint glance at something that's way beyond my pay grade.

SUPERGGK

It is called mathematics for a reason. . The proof you are asking for lies in the simple task of understanding 1+1=2.

The rest build on that.

Now, please provide some proof od your sightings, next time take a picture with your phone and post.

Math is not simply 1+1=2, come on. It's more complex than that. It's a very advanced and complicated tool. And I am not saying that we should not use maths. I am just saying that it should not be the only tool that we should use while creating theories about the universe.

There are many concepts like negative space, negative time, division by zero and infinite dimensions that are possible in mathematics but not possible or observable in the universe. So scientists should use many tools to create theories about our universe, rather than maths alone.

Last edited:

SUPERGGK

My series of conclusions, which I believe are logical, are why I don't believe in the existence of any god/ creator.

There is a reason why oldest civilizations claimed that the universe was created by God, even though they knew that it was created with a big bang.

Technically we are made up of non living things like atoms and molecules but still we are considered as alive. Why?

The answer lies in energy and consciousness. So what is soul or consciousness? If a machine becomes smart and intelligent like us, should it be treated as alive and a being with soul or consciousness? I have discussed this in my book. Feel free to take a look.

Liljagare

Math is not simply 1+1=2, come on. It's more complex than that. It's a very advanced and complicated tool. And I am not saying that we should not use maths. I am just saying that it should not be the only tool that we should use while creating theories about the universe.

There are many concepts like negative space, negative time, division by zero and infinite dimensions that are possible in mathematics but not possible or observable in the universe. So scientists should use many tools to create theories about our universe, rather than maths alone.

So, put some proof into that claim?

Liljagare

There is a reason why oldest civilizations claimed that the universe was created by God, even though they knew that it was created with a big bang.

Technically we are made up of non living things like atoms and molecules but still we are considered as alive. Why?

The answer lies in energy and consciousness. So what is soul or consciousness? If a machine becomes smart and intelligent like us, should it be treated as alive and a being with soul or consciousness? I have discussed this in my book. Feel free to take a look.

The earth is flat, and the reptile people rule our universe. Chtulhu will also own your very essence, this is true because I feel it is true. Which totally disprove your point. I have thought very hard about this, and my observations regarding the universe show that it is probarly true.

Last edited:

SUPERGGK

So, put some proof into that claim?

What proof do you want?

See for yourself that all mediums show wave particle duality, so maybe space is a medium too.

See for yourself how a vortex in any medium attracts everything towards it's center and then look at the picture of a cyclone and then a galaxy. So maybe gravity works like that because of such vortexes in space medium.

See for yourself how nothing escapes a black hole. So maybe they will eventually eat everything; but since we have already observed a big bang, maybe they will eventually explode too, like stars that go supernova that we already can see.

Now please show me proof of 4th dimension, time travel, infinite dimensions etc.

SUPERGGK

But, anyone can claim anything, claiming something does not make it so.

What you need now is to provide some evidence of your claims.

Otherwise, the earth is flat, and the reptile people rule our universe. Chtulhu will also own your very essence, this is true because I feel it is true. Which totally disprove your point. I have thought very hard about this, and my observations regarding the universe show that it is probarly true.

Please say the same thing to scientists that claim that time travel is possible and we have infinite dimensions where we have infinite versions of ourselves. This is no better than people who claim Earth or flat or reptiles rule over the world or anything. Neither have any proof or base.

Liljagare

Please say the same thing to scientists that claim that time travel is possible and we have infinite dimensions where we have infinite versions of ourselves. This is no better than people who claim Earth or flat or reptiles rule over the world or anything. Neither have any proof or base.

Like eveything you state you mean? :) I also believe in trolls!!

Last edited:

SUPERGGK

Uhm.. Kk. :)

Ha ha, nice. Ignore the whole comment and focus on the one part that you feel disproves my point. Why not post the whole comment and then reply. In maths -1+1+2=2, 2/2+1=2, 0×1000+2=2. See my point. Maths is not simply 1+1=2, like you claim. It's just a simple version of the highly complex and complicated tool that is mathematics. So please put some efforts in your replies.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Probably not. Which is a shame because I think it is pretty much the most important answer there is. But then again, it is like the question about the borders of the space and what lies beyond that: answers would probably not give any answers as they would in any case be beyond humans comprehension. Even the theory about us and our whole universe being an atom or something in a vastly bigger universe - like we are the tip of a pin in another universe - leads to the same question: where did that universe come from.

It's headache stuff.
Not really much to break your head over when there is little to nothing left out there.

Jon Canon

You see air and water as mediums(which would be molecules floating in said space medium(?)) creating vortices on earth (due to weather dynamics and centrifugal forces on earth), and postulates that galaxies are affected by this same space medium(Are the galaxies similar to water?), and that it has power to create vortices in galaxies and slow the expansion of the universe, yet its not measureable?🤔

SUPERGGK

You see air and water as mediums(which would be molecules floating in said space medium(?)) creating vortices on earth (due to weather dynamics and centrifugal forces on earth), and postulates that galaxies are affected by this same space medium(Are the galaxies similar to water?), and that it has power to create vortices in galaxies and slow the expansion of the universe, yet its not measureable?🤔

As you can see gravity or as I think the vortexes being formed in the space medium are winning over the expansion of the universe, even right now.

SUPERGGK

I mean, your version is already better than jesus and his 7 days of work, i give you that.

Here is my version of that

According to my understanding first day becomes first phase in which light appears in dark, which is very similar to what we call the “Big Bang” where light first appeared in our pitch black universe. Now I believe that this big bang event was simply the supernova or explosion in a super massive black hole that contained every matter that we now see in the universe and thus light appeared in the dark universe.

Now the second day is talking about dividing waters. I believe that our space is not empty and is filled with a superfluid medium that scientists now call dark matter and dark energy. And since matter is a form of this medium, so I think that the second day or phase is talking about how this medium that is like air or water, got separated into matter and dark matter.

Third day or phase is talking about formation of new elements from this matter, like hydrogen, helium, oxygen etc., that also fuse together to make water and rocks.

Now fourth day or phase is talking about formation of our star Sun, our moon and our Earth from this newly formed matter.

Fifth day or phase is talking about appearance of life on Earth in the form of fish, as we now know that these were the earliest life forms on Earth and land based animals appeared later, which is exactly what sixth day or phase is talking about.

I think the creation story in Bible is probably true, but was told by people who had no understanding of science, technology and deep understanding of space, so they couldn't explain it properly and turned it into a very simple tale.

From your earthly example, every planet that could spawn life should be just as capable of spawning intelligent life. So intelligent life is no more rare than life itself. It is just a matter of when the span of the life chain is observed.

Larogue

And where is the math that support your theory ?
All what I see is words play, and messing around with proven scientific concept, without using the math that was used to invent them in the first place.

Plus if you wanna challenge the mainstream science, post your theory where all the real scientists are engaged (https://forum.cosmoquest.org/forumdisplay.php?17-Against-the-Mainstream)
I'd love to see you defend your theory over there. Would be entertaining to watch.

dCvp1PR.jpg

ueZMje9.png

Warp speed, and intergalactic space travel for the win

SUPERGGK

From your earthly example, every planet that could spawn life should be just as capable of spawning intelligent life. So intelligent life is no more rare than life itself. It is just a matter of when the span of the life chain is observed.

But it takes literally billions of years for single cell organisms to evolve into intelligent beings like us, and that also if they can survive the unpredictable nature of the universe(as seen by several extinction events on Earth). So that's why I believe that intelligent life is rare in our universe.

Maybe our universe is young and after billions of years, it too will be full of intelligent life.

SUPERGGK

And where is the math that support your theory ?
All what I see is words play, and messing around with proven scientific concept, without using the math that was used to invent them in the first place.

Plus if you wanna challenge the mainstream science, post your theory where all the real scientists are engaged (https://forum.cosmoquest.org/forumdisplay.php?17-Against-the-Mainstream)
I'd love to see you defend your theory over there. Would be entertaining to watch.

I'll take a look at it, thanks.

SUPERGGK

Here are my views and thoughts about the speed of light

Is the speed of light constant?

No, I don’t believe that the speed of light is constant. As space is a medium and light is just waves of this medium, so I believe that the speed of light is dependent upon the density and elasticity of this medium. When the Universe was very young and very hot, the speed of light was much faster than what is it today. It is called the Horizon problem. And just like the speed of sound or waves of air that are faster on a hot day, the speed of light was faster in a hot universe.

And even today there are so many galaxies that are moving away from us, faster than the speed of light and still we can observe them. Proving again that the speed of light is dependent upon the density and elasticity of the space medium. As space medium is stretched between the galaxies due to the tug of war that is happening between their black holes, due to the vortexes they are creating in the space medium and therefore are attracting space medium towards themselves. And due to this stretching of the space medium, the speed of light is much faster when traveling through the stretched empty space between the galaxies.

But here on our Earth and even in our solar system, the speed of light is constant because of the density and elasticity of the space medium around us, due to the gravity or vortex suction force of the supermassive black hole that is present in the center of our galaxy. But I am sure that if we travel closer to this black hole or move farther away towards the empty stretched space between the galaxies, then we will find that the speed of light will be different.

So I believe that speed of light in vacuum in our solar system is constant because of the density and elasticity of the space medium around us, in our solar system because of the gravity of the black hole that is present in the center of our galaxy. But speed of light was different in the early universe and is also different between the stretched empty space between the distant galaxies because of the difference in density and elasticity of the space medium. So I strongly believe that the speed of light is not constant and is dependent upon the density and the elasticity of the space medium, which is affected by gravity and also temperature.

But it takes literally billions of years for single cell organisms to evolve into intelligent beings like us, and that also if they can survive the unpredictable nature of the universe(as seen by several extinction events on Earth). So that's why I believe that intelligent life is rare in our universe.

Maybe our universe is young and after billions of years, it too will be full of intelligent life.
So you say. Yet you’ve never been off earth to observe anything and the tools that have left earth to do so we’re built with tech and understanding at a single given point in time.

SUPERGGK

dCvp1PR.jpg

ueZMje9.png

Warp speed, and intergalactic space travel for the win

Here are my views and thoughts about intergalactic space travel

Can we travel faster than the speed of light?

Yes, I believe that we can travel faster than the speed of light. Light is just waves being formed in the space superfluid medium. So I don’t think it is impossible to develop technology that can make us go faster than speed of waves of space medium, which is light. Space is a superfluid medium, so already it provides very less resistance in movement but the biggest issue is that the faster you move through space, the more your mass increases. This is very similar to driving on a bike. If you drive slowly then you feel less air resistance but if you drive very fast then you feel a lot of air resistance. I think this same thing happens when we try to move through space medium. If we travel at very high speed through space, a lot of particles of this medium don’t get time to move away from our way and they get compressed in the direction of our movement and are also stuck inside us, therefore increasing our mass. This is the reason why things moving at a high speed causes more damage, as they also carry trapped space medium particles inside them, causing their mass or energy to increase.

Even now, on our Earth, due to the Earth’s gravity a lot of these space medium particles are present all around us in a very compressed form. They are flowing through our bodies and causing us to feel more heavy then we would feel on our moon that has less gravity. These space medium particles are also the reason why we feel the G forces, while traveling at high speeds or breaking suddenly or making turns in our vehicles at high speeds, as they exert a force due to their own movement.

So in order to travel at very high speeds, we have to make a spacecraft that can stop these space medium particles from traveling through that spacecraft and getting stuck. If by using advanced technology we can create a shield or layer or bubble or space around the spaceship that can stop these particles from entering inside it then we can travel through space at very high speeds without feeling any G forces; just like how the windshield or body of a car stops air particles from entering inside and we can move very fast in a car without feeling any air resistance that we would feel on a bike.

Also if we can develop technology that can let us use the properties of space medium to travel; just like we have developed airplanes that use the properties of air to fly and submarines, which use the properties of water to sink or float, then we can truly master space travel. Since space is a medium, I truly believe that if somehow we are able to create gravity waves at will, which are also a type of very powerful waves of this medium, then we can use this to stay afloat and move through space medium at will, just like a helicopter that can hover and move through air or a submarine that can stay at one place and move through water.

So I believe that by using a material that can create a space around a spacecraft that doesn’t let the space medium particles to enter and flow through it and also by using some sort of anti gravity propulsion system, we can travel near or faster than the speed of light, without feeling any G force or resistance or increase in mass. And I strongly believe that the Gods use this technology to travel to distant stars.

i think gravity is like a pole. you can create vehicle's and spaceships that go up and down like a pole.

For people who have claimed to seen UFO's, they stated that the UFO crafts can go up "as if someone is going up a pole" without making a single sound of air displacement or resistance.

Last edited:
you know something when it comes to our solar system, we keep wondering what's beyond our system horizontally. But what's north and south of our solar system?

WXgl88Z.jpg

Top Bottom