• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I have red hair, I can say ginger. You can't.

Grinchy

Banned
This should become the official RCT (Red Culture Thread).

This is where we can come to complain about all the things that blondes and brunettes say in other threads. We just need a pet mod to help us enforce our will throughout the rest of the forum.

This should become the official RCT (Red Culture Thread).

This is where we can come to complain about all the things that blondes and brunettes say in other threads. We just need a pet mod to help us enforce our will throughout the rest of the forum.

Shit, you stole my joke :(

bucyou

Be honest, you got mad because I crapped on your heavily right wing posts and you got your feelings hurt. Don't be upset because I opposed your crappy arguments.

The only butthurt around here is from you, lol.

You have a poor habit about claiming some weird moral victory on a message board, if you are that insecure and it makes you feel better, sure you "crapped on my posts", I mean you resort to name calling and using phrases like "crapping on your crappy argument", but you do you lmao

Arkhan

Grand Vizier of Khemri
Staff Member
Ok, lets dial back the 'who is more irate' competition and return to the topic at hand please.

TrainedRage

Banned
Please stop putting the word 'ginger' in your lyrics, OP. You know half your audience isn't allowed to say it.
Look man, they should just arbitrarily know what I want them not to say. If they ain't no ginger then they shouldn't use it. People's feelings could get hurt. And that's just unnecessary and mean. Don't be mean.

The only butthurt around here is from you, lol.

You have a poor habit about claiming some weird moral victory on a message board, if you are that insecure and it makes you feel better, sure you "crapped on my posts", I mean you resort to name calling and using phrases like "crapping on your crappy argument", but you do you lmao

Ha ok, you don't sound upset at all.
Dodged me calling you out for being super right wing too I see.

bucyou

Ha ok, you don't sound upset at all.
Dodged me calling you out for being super right wing too I see.

If by right wing you mean common sense, then sure ;)

I honestly don't recall a time where you "called me out", but in the spirit of compromise I'll take the "L" if it means trainedrage's topic can veer back on track

Last edited:
If by right wing you mean common sense, then sure ;)

I honestly don't recall a time where you "called me out", but in the spirit of compromise I'll take the "L" if it means trainedrage's topic can veer back on track

No by super right wing I don't mean common sense..your posts typically aren't common sense based.

bucyou

No by super right wing I don't mean common sense..your posts typically aren't common sense based.

Look, I get it. You have nothing productive to do so you follow around those with whom you disagree and try to play "gotcha". You couldn't stop when a mod asked. Click on your name, and read some of the garbage you've posted, mostly personal attacks and condescending bullshit. You have nothing productive to add, so Im done.

Look, I get it. You have nothing productive to do so you follow around those with whom you disagree and try to play "gotcha". You couldn't stop when a mod asked. Click on your name, and read some of the garbage you've posted, mostly personal attacks and condescending bullshit. You have nothing productive to add, so Im done.

Every single of your posts have quotations quoting some random word. "L", "called out", "gotcha"...wth are you talking about. And who are you arguing with?, me or some weird fantasy you have in your personal Facebook groups? I don't even know what playing gotcha means and you've said it in other threads. Don't be upset because I opposed your views, whine elsewhere, thanks.

Last edited:

Manus

As a bald person I agree. I can't help that I'm bald. We should be a protected class and demand free hair plugs from the government.

No one ever should call me baldy either.

Last edited:

Grinchy

Banned
As a bald person I agree. I can't help that I'm bald. We should be a protected class and demand free hair plugs from the government.

No one ever should call me baldy either.
Where does chrome dome fit on your list of offensive terms? I'm just looking to educate myself on your struggles. I do feel the necessary guilt for being born with hair privilege.

latest

We should probably find some ginger men as well, but I rarely hear any women mention ginger men as particularly attractive. Kinda odd really.

Pagusas

Elden Member
So Doctor Who looking at his hair and exclaiming “still not ginger!” Was poor taste in your book OP?

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Sure, why not.

I'm Italian and I'm entitled to call anyone I want a greaseball, and I like doing it, because some of my Italian friends are some greasy MFers.

KaiserBecks

lol why would you point out that you have red hair? you people are weird, one would assume you wouldnt like the attention...you know, because of how weird you look.

'Tis the time that thou hearest the tale of spread
of thy plague of red
in thy holy book 'tis read
yonder maketh thee dead

Exodus 15:4
"Pharaoh's chariots and his host hath he cast into the sea: his chosen captains also are drowned in the Red sea."

lol why would you point out that you have red hair? you people are weird, one would assume you wouldnt like the attention...you know, because of how weird you look.

It's awkward to have to point out to them at times. :confused: It's like the Emperor's New Clothes.

eso76

Ok to call you carrot top though?
J/k

Thoughts?

You can't without it sounding like an insult and people getting mad.

Any word used as an insult to a certain demographic can be used by people who belong in said demographic without that being an insult, rather obviously.
It's done to comedic effect or to mock the expression rather than the person.
Red haired persons can call each other ginger.
Gay men can call each other faggot
People from southern Italy can call each other "terrone"

The difference here is, I could still call a close friend from southern Italy "terrone" (me not being one) because our friendship is proof enough that I don't mean it as an insult but rather as a joke against the word itself, to mock the very fact that someone would use such a silly basis to discriminate.

JCK75

True story I had to support a computer for someone and their password was regnig, was unsure if it was ginger backwards or racist pig latin.

Top Bottom