• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I have seen Death Stranding at Gamescom and I finally understand what's going on [GamesRadar]

Moronic journalist finally understands Death Stranding months after Kojima posted a description of what the game is on his Twitter. More bullshit news at 11.

This game is gonna get ripped apart in 2019 because of the sheer retardation and cynicism that's plagued society nowadays. Just like RDR2, Death Stranding simply came out in the wrong side of gaming history.
Yeah, people are being willfully ignorant at this point if they still don't understand what the game is about.

D7s06qjU8AAwxU2.jpg

Tomorrow Is In Your Hands

After the collapse of civilization, Sam Bridges must journey across a ravaged landscape crawling with otherworldly threats to save mankind from the brink of extinction. From legendary game creator Hideo Kojima comes an all-new, genre-defying experience for the PlayStation 4 system.

Starring Norman Reedus, Mads Mikkelsen, Léa Seydoux, and Lindsay Wagner.

A Journey to Reconnect a Fractured Society

In the near future, mysterious explosions have rocked the planet, setting off a series of supernatural events known as the Death Stranding. With spectral creatures plaguing the landscape, and the planet on the verge of a mass extinction, it’s up to Sam Bridges to journey across the ravaged wasteland and save mankind from impending annihilation.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
DeepEnigma DeepEnigma would you say the game is a new genre (like Kojima asserted)?

Oh yeah, it’s a whole new sub-genre, a Kojenre if you will.

He has an uncanny way of mindfucking people so hard that it either flows tears of salt or swelling of the loins, leaving thousands of gamers stranded, lost in the sauce.

In all seriousness I admit, the title seems a bit click-baity. I’m going to have a mod edit in GamesRadar.

Last edited:
Top Bottom