• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

I have something really Non-PC to say about COVID 19 (weight loss during a pandemic and you)

Liljagare

May 8, 2013
Sweden
Op, good job!!

The virus seems to attack any organ in your body that is under stress, and vitamine D deficiancy seems to lead to a cytotoxic shock (your killer t cells eat your lungs). It's a good virus to deal with everyone with any autoimmune problems too. The blood type also apparently matters, there are hardly any O- that have died. :(

Interestingly enough, users of nicotine appear to suffer less issues, which goes against the first parts, since smokers lungs are usually a problem to begin with, and in Sweden, users of snuff (the snuff you put under your lip) appear to get less issues overall.

Kdad

Sep 20, 2018
I eat 5, 300 calorie meals per day, no meat, aim for 30% protein, no sugar added drinks or snacks, no artificial sweeteners. I've dropped from 246 to 195 since mid January. Excercise...20 to 60km of biking daily.