• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just ate a peanut butter and tuna sandwich (Lots of Pics! Wow!)

teezzy

Banned
God I love me some tuna salad though.

my man denzel GIF

Anybody here eat Spam? I've never tried it - how would you describe it?

Yes I know I can easily Google this but it's more fun to hear it from someone.

I admit I like traditionally shameful foods like bologna and hot dogs so I kinda think I might tolerate spam? It just looks so disgusting though.
I eat about a can of it a week. It’s great.

Grab a can, cut it into slices, throw it on your cast iron skillet until crispy. Then enjoy on toast with eggs or with mustard.

6wx8ny66mmc51.jpg

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

MrMephistoX

I eat about a can of it a week. It’s great.

Grab a can, cut it into slices, throw it on your cast iron skillet until crispy. Then enjoy on toast with eggs or with mustard.

6wx8ny66mmc51.jpg
You ain’t lived till you have consumed Korean Kimchi Fried Rice with SPAM.

HoodWinked

I made tuna salad today and while looking at recipes I saw one that added horseradish sauce. That seemed really good but I don't have horseradish but I do have wasabi powder which is probably horseradish anyways and it turned out really nice.

I forget, which is the correct way:

vag to ass or ass to vag?

VA. I'd be concerned about any woman who prefered the opposite. But in heat of moment I'd probably suck shit of her arse with a straw if it's an exciting new lass.

And I second Marmite and Peanut.

Last edited:

Madevil

Love this post. And I'll also throw in my appreciation in for your Nine Inch Nails tat!

But at least add to the flavour in the bland PB and tuna sandwich recipe...

Last edited:

lachesis

People also dip fries in their Frosties apparently

Bt-Hu4YCIAEUpGR.jpg

I thought it was very American thing and was a little culture shock. Also floats. Soda/pop with ice cream.... I thought it was ridiculous.
However I tried it and its very good. Shake with fries, and ice cream floats.

Also my American host family also poured milk and sugar on top of minute rice. As Asian, I thought it was rather strange too... and actually to this date, I can't. Closest I can do like that is maybe having Rice Crispy cereal with sugar added...

Top Bottom