• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just ate a peanut butter and tuna sandwich (Lots of Pics! Wow!)

Davey Cakes

I wouldn't eat it but there are worse food combinations out there.

Anything can be drowned out with cheese, peanut butter, mayonnaise, or other dense/fatty ingredients.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
I never tasted peanut butter.

I tried getting it, but we don't have it here in Brazil. I've heard it mentioned several times before, so I assume it's really damn good.

teezzy

Banned
I wouldn't eat it but there are worse food combinations out there.

Anything can be drowned out with cheese, peanut butter, mayonnaise, or other dense/fatty ingredients.

It wasn't good, and I did it mostly because of how odd it sounded despite the 5 star reviews.

Really though, like a pure ass tuna and peanut butter with just salt and peanuts. It's not the strangest thing

S

Sidney Prescott

Unconfirmed Member
It wasn't good, and I did it mostly because of how odd it sounded despite the 5 star reviews.

Really though, like a pure ass tuna and peanut butter with just salt and peanuts. It's not the strangest thing
The only thing I can tolerate tuna on is a pasta, honestly. Wouldn't be my first choice to put on a pasta, but it is tasty enough for a quick meal. Too much of it is overbearing I find.

Cutty Flam

Banned
This is a sandwich that randomly came to mind for me, and I did a quick Google search because it made me laugh so hard

... and apparently people really fuck with it?

Sounded weird to me, I'll admit. But those 5 star reviews straight down sparked my curiosity. Also? Seemed GAF worthy. I'll bite.

So I went to the store and bought some peanut butter. The most natural one I could find for a reasonable price:

BLWgcvR.png

Then I went ahead and grabbed the best quality tuna I could grab. I figured go big, or go home:

EYsk7zL.png

Mixed 'em together and made a sandwich.... I forgot to add mayo per the recipe... I didn't think that would go well?

orkYmMt.png

EGs8g7O.png

Honestly? It kinda tasted like a bunch of nothing. I don't know what everyone who is so obsessed with it. I didn't even finish because it was so filling.

Probably just gonna throw the remains away tbh... I have no urge to ever revisit this sandwich again... maybe I'll add some mayo and make a half a boy?

BdopOdw.png

Also apparently this is was also an Office joke?

Dthomp

I love Peanut Butter, I love canned Tuna....I however don't think I'd ever have the balls to put them together on a sandwich. My stomach just turned thinking about this combination

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Not sure why am I going back, however seems like you have pretty massive thumb. Not sure about what might have caused this and I guess, I don't really want to know. Just saying.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
OP ruined his Fantastik Tuna

teezzy

Banned
The only thing I can tolerate tuna on is a pasta, honestly. Wouldn't be my first choice to put on a pasta, but it is tasty enough for a quick meal. Too much of it is overbearing I find.

Y'know you got your hot Neve Campbell avatar and keep posting SMG and Emma Stone gifs... if I didn't know better, I'd think you're tryna seduce me sometimes, Sid

scary movie GIF

Top Bottom