• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just gave my cat a Kamehameha wave.

Cat was acting like an asshole running around and jumping on shit for no reason. You know. Typical cat behavior. He jumped on my laptop and jumped off onto the ground and mad dashed to the bathroom.

I got so tired of the cat that next time he pounced on me I stood up and said KAMEHAMEHA! And shoved my ass into his face like a symphony of flavor. I started straight in his face as his face touched my butt hole and he instantly regretted it as an explosive sound reverberated through his entire being.

It is with great satisfaction that I report that once that seismic wave of colossal energy wafted through his nose, his face contorted much like the asshole who farts in the elevator and gets off.

GAF. I farted on my cat for running around like a lunatic and it calmed down. I just wanted you all to know that. I gave that cat a wild rollercoaster ride to quote Lilo and Stitch.

0b4.jpg

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Cat was acting like an asshole running around and jumping on shit for no reason. You know. Typical cat behavior. He jumped on my laptop and jumped off onto the ground and mad dashed to the bathroom.

I got so tired of the cat that next time he pounced on me I stood up and said KAMEHAMEHA! And shoved my ass into his face like a symphony of flavor. I started straight in his face as his face touched my butt hole and he instantly regretted it as an explosive sound reverberated through his entire being.

It is with great satisfaction that I report that once that seismic wave of colossal energy wafted through his nose, his face contorted much like the asshole who farts in the elevator and gets off.

GAF. I farted on my cat for running around like a lunatic and it calmed down. I just wanted you all to know that. I gave that cat a wild rollercoaster ride to quote Lilo and Stitch.
I read this while at work and coworkers staring at me for cracking up. I wasn't expecting that and any fart joke is almost a guaranteed laugh with me.

OneBigPuss

Are you Chris Chan by any chance?

This was hilarious to read lol cheers. It's nice to see some posts on here that are legitimately wholesome. It has been a rough year and reading stuff like this really puts up a smile on my face. Hopefully, you guys can have good experiences and share them here. There are a lot of issues during the year but the comments on here made me laugh and forget.

Top Bottom