I just got a settlement check in the EA Sports lawsuit

Don't remember if I put my old address on this form or not :-\. Luckily I know the people that took that apartment, I'll have to have them keep an eye out for my check.

Totally forgot about this.. I ended up not doing it even though i had receipts and was eligible because i knew what i was getting into every year.

I would of ultimately of felt bad about taking the money even though they are a multi billion dollar company that the internet hates.

Hey, I have Madden 94, 95 and 96 for Genesis, where's my check?

(I got them as part of a group of games that came when I bought a Nomad. Never touched them, I hate Football)

Completely forgot about this. I definitely did this, I'll have to keep an eye out. I think I only bought two Madden games though, never NCAA. Just need to make sure I find it when it comes, hopefully it hasn't come yet. Sometimes my gf shreds "junk" mail and her not knowing what this is she may have thought it was a scam or something.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I wish I could look up my claim, I can't remember how many versions I'd purchased. I remember sitting one night and adding it all up, though. Hopefully I get a check soon, too.

I should be getting something, but I'm not sure if I'll get it because I've moved since then, sucks
Did you put in a change of address? Mail should be forwarded to your new address, if you did.

I filled out all of that information, but never went through a "verification" process. Did you just fill out the claims info sent by email OP?

Did you put in a change of address? Mail should be forwarded to your new address, if you did.

I filled out all of that information, but never went through a "verification" process. Did you just fill out the claims info sent by email OP?
Yea I filled out the claim from the email that was sent out.

I wonder if I filled out the info on the site.. Howd you do that? I cant remember if I did but do remember them sending me the stuff in the mail about it. Hopefully I get a check! lol

I did...but I got notice that forwarding is ending soon, so who knows

Totally forgot about this.. I ended up not doing it even though i had receipts and was eligible because i knew what i was getting into every year.

I would of ultimately of felt bad about taking the money even though they are a multi billion dollar company that the internet hates.
At least there are some like you.