• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I just lost The Game, and so have you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferrio

Banned
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_(mind_game)

There are three rules to The Game:

1. Everyone in the world is playing The Game. (Sometimes narrowed to: "Everybody in the world who knows about The Game is playing The Game",[4] or alternatively, "You are always playing The Game.")
2. Whenever one thinks about The Game, one loses.
3. Losses must be announced to at least one person[6] (either by using a statement such as "I lost The Game" or by alternative means).

Not sure who's aware of the game, I've been playing for awhile... and my asshole friend purposely keeps making me lose it. I had a good several months run, atleast.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
I won it for 24 years, thanks a lot. (I lost the game.)

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Triple-H.jpeg

The Game

JPS3

Screw you. I just lost again.

My wife will casually insert the word 'game' into conversations with me to see if she can get me to lose the game. She's not blatant about it, pretty clever actually. It always works too.

I saw Moot yesterday, no shens. I guess he regularly visits someone he knows in my apt complex. I guess he knows her from when he used to attend my school in VA. I told him that I was on his site the other day looking for new wallpapers. Very weird to see him IRL. Shorter than I thought.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
No, I haven't, a GIF told me I won the game 4 years ago. So only you lose, because I have WON!

Edit: And it wasn't that one two posts above me. It was in the style of the one above, but with a very similer message.

Chichikov

I hate the game and the playa.

It's old and incredibly stupid, every few years a new generation find out about it, and their regurgitated "haha, hate all you want but you just lost the game" feed my sense of superiority.
Once again, I'm riding with a full tank.

Everthing you did has already been done.

They were doing this shit at Oni-Con. Anytime someone would come up and say "I lost the game and so have you" I would retort with something like "BAM you have aids". They never did it to me again, surprisingly.

lsslave

Jew Gamer
(The only proper response to this)

FUCK YOU!

(I really shouldn't have gotten so many of my friends playing, I can get a "you've lost" every couple hours now >.<)

The rules to the game:
There are three rules to The Game:

1. Everyone in the world is playing The Game. (Sometimes narrowed to: "Everybody in the world who knows about The Game is playing The Game",[4] or alternatively, "You are always playing The Game.")
2. Whenever one thinks about The Game, one loses.
3. Losses must be announced to at least one person[6] (either by using a statement such as "I lost The Game" or by alternative means).

I don't follow #3 so I am disqualified from the game. Sorry, I don't play the game.

birdman

Ferrio said:
To be fair I did not know it a 4chan thing, nor any mention of them in the wikipedia article.

It's best we don't mention 4chan unless necessary, hence there being no reference to them.

R2D4

Banned
What's the random chat room called? It was a big hit 6 months ago. Half the time when you'd say something the other person would say "You just lost the game" followed by an ASCII goatse. Fun times.

DMeisterJ

Banned
R2D4 said:
What's the random chat room called? It was a big hit 6 months ago. Half the time when you'd say something the other person would say "You just lost the game" followed by an ASCII goatse. Fun times.

omegle.com

Alphahawk

Funny you should bring this up. I was having a casual conversation with a friend all of a sudden, out of now she slumped down put her hand in her head and said "Oh man I just lost the Game". It was so random. :lol

I guess I won for a long time. I saw it posted a long time ago somewhere and now today. Oh well, I'll forget about it once I move onto the next thread and won't remember until it shows up again.

DMeisterJ said:
R2D4 said:
What's the random chat room called? It was a big hit 6 months ago. Half the time when you'd say something the other person would say "You just lost the game" followed by an ASCII goatse. Fun times
omegle.com
That was from 6 months ago? I only found out about it recently. And now my roommate thinks creepy people are going to come to our dorm and stalk and kill us because I went to this site... :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom