• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I like eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wag

IMG_1165.JPG

Do you? I have high cholesterol so I don't eat them much these days. Used to love the occasional 3 egg/cheese omelet.

Derwind

IMG_1165.JPG

Do you? I have high cholesterol so I don't eat them much these days. Used to love the occasional 3 egg/chese omelet.

Three eggs, good lord.

Lol. I like to make a nice cabbage fried rice with eggs(about 2), flavour with salt, black pepper,cumin, cardamom, Worcestershire sauce and Louisiana chill sauce.

Its pretty delicious.

Dereck

Lol. I like to make a nice cabbage fried rice with eggs(about 2), flavour with salt, black pepper,cumin, cardamom, Worcestershire sauce and Louisiana chill sauce.

Its pretty delicious.
I feel like a piece of shit for not stepping my MasterChef game up.

Wag

Egg Beaters for me. I guess if I close my eyes and hold my nose I can't tell the difference.:/

mr stroke

Don't eat too many

I got an Egg intolerance after eating too many Eggs on a low carb high protein diet(6-12 Eggs a day)

Sucks because I love Eggs :(

- J - D -

Lazy nuked eggs: 3 eggs in a large mug. Sprinkle some salt and peppa, a splash of milk. Mix and microwave for a few minutes. Add some cheese on top, maybe some salsa. Easy eggs in a cup.

Almost every other morning.

akira28

nah, not that much. I like a nice hardboiled from time to time, or some gaeranjim egg casserole, or on rare occaission hard scrambled eggs with cheddar. But eggs are all about whats going in and how you cook them, so I'm appreciative of the utilitarian nature, but largely indifferent to eggs.

they all seem to know something about ol' Sam.

Mully

IMG_1165.JPG

Do you? I have high cholesterol so I don't eat them much these days. Used to love the occasional 3 egg/cheese omelet.

Those eggs are too brown. Learn from Chef Ramsay how to cook eggs. It'll make that experience better.

joe2187

Banned
two fried eggs

Salt and pepper

American cheese

Ketchup

Two toasted slices of whole grain wheat bread

cut it down the middle and let the yolk bleed all over it

dip it in the yolk

Best damn breakfast sandwhich ever.

Scrambled in coconut oil, salsa, and turmeric and topped with avocado and black pepper wrapped in a soft taco is pretty good. Turmeric and eggs go together quite well imo.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Eggs are great. Boiled, undercooked and scrambled, scrambled, omelet, or other.
I have high cholesterol so I don't eat them much these days.
I don't believe dietary cholesterol affects your body's levels of it. Eat away after you verify this.

WorldStar

Banned
I don't believe dietary cholesterol affects your body's levels of it. Eat away after you verify this.

Not only this, but eggs contain mostly polyunsaturated fat, which can actually lower blood cholesterol.

Sad to see that the "eggs will raise your cholesterol" myth still effects peoples' eating habits.

Silkworm

I recently learned the joys of soft boiled eggs. Mmmm! Take two soft boiled eggs and place them over sauteed mushrooms --tasty!

Also I like them scrabbled or poached and vary between these two methods most of the time for breakfast. I've also recently tried fried eggs but I just feel like poached is the better method between the two for an egg with a runny yolk. Anyway, love the fact that eggs are so versatile :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom