• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I like one woman that doesn't seem to like me. Her coworker seems to like me. Ribbit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dokish

Banned
OK, straight to the point. There's this place I go. I was talking to the woman in the counter, let's call her A. I was asking about B, the woman I really like. She's 100% my type and it's rare to find someone like her. While I was trying to engage in conversation with B, her coworker, C, came out and started chatting to me.

EVERYTIME I stop by, C is very receptive opens a huge smile, I can notice her awkward body language trying to interact with me. Today she even said "B is in there", because the first time she noticed how I was keen to B. c really brightens up with me.

However, B, even though my type, didn't showed any interest in me. She is a little bit odd. She behaves a little bit autistic. She doesn't establish eye contact for more than seconds (more out of shyness than rudeness) and her words are short. She always hide behind something when talking with me and lowers her head. Like I make her feel uncomfortable, but I sense it's more her being socially awkward then thinking me as a burden.

The problem is: my last serious relationship was 2011. I had one night stands and hook ups here and there, but a fulfilling emotional relationship no.

If I go for B and fails, C is not gonna take me. If I try to take C, I also might fail (or succeed) but I will always want B.

What should I do?

When you get lonely, you usually go for the one that shows the minimum interest.

ALSO, IF I GO FOR C, I DONE WANNA MAKE B FEEL SAD.

Even though I'm "sexually satisfied", the emotional side is pretty fucked up and I cannot bare any major emotional scar again. Really tired of women fucking with me.

Careful with those shy ones OP...

MV5BMTUzNTEzOTQxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODg2MzkxMQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

But of course that also potentially means she's a freak in the bedroom, sooooo....win?

dokish

Banned
I just remembered. One day I stopped by pretty drunk, I wrote in a piece of napkin to C: "I know I'm just a stranger, but would you like to crab a burger some time?" - she laughed, ran and apparently showed her coworkers (I couldn't her them). This was 2 or 3 weekends ago.

Today I saw them again, and B really is the one I want. However if I can have C easily, that would be nice too.
A girl smiles at me. She must be into me.

Come on dude. It's one of those situations where you just KNOW someone likes you. You can't describe, but the behavior is there.

HORRORSHØW

However, B, even though my type, didn't showed any interest in me. She is a little bit odd. She behaves a little bit autistic. She doesn't establish eye contact for more than seconds (more out of shyness than rudeness) and her words are short. She always hide behind something when talking with me and lowers her head. Like I make her feel uncomfortable, but I sense it's more her being socially awkward then thinking me as a burden.
lol. maybe she doesn't like you and your obviously awkward advances?

Woffls

If B's the one you like, B's the one you've gotta' go for. Sometimes logic has no place in decision making.

It might also be the case that B's nature is making it seem like she doesn't like you, but actually does.

dokish

Banned
You don't know her. She is REALLY awkward. Actually that's the reason I took interest on her. She was just staring at nowhere, being so fucking cute. She's not autistic because of me, I like her EXACTLY because she's like that. Her speech is so fast and confusing. Super cute.

PBY

Banned
You don't know her. She is REALLY awkward. Actually that's the reason I took interest on her. She was just staring at nowhere, being so fucking cute. She's not autistic because of me, I like her EXACTLY because she's like that. Her speech is so fast and confusing. Super cute.
Then ask her out? If she says no keep it moving.

I just remembered. One day I stopped by pretty drunk, I wrote in a piece of napkin to C: "I know I'm just a stranger, but would you like to crab a burger some time?" - she laughed, ran and apparently showed her coworkers (I couldn't her them). This was 2 or 3 weekends ago.

Today I saw them again, and B really is the one I want. However if I can have C easily, that would be nice too.

Crab a burger.

How often are you at this pizza place, and how long your typical visit to this pizza place? Are the conversations largely pizza-based, or do you just sorta pop in and talk about whatever, regardless of whether you're ordering pizza or not?

Azuran

Banned
Ask A out. She seems to know a lot about both B and C.

Play your cards right and I see a foursome in your future.

dokish

Banned
And they're employees?
Yes. It's a small "fast food" pizza place. They work in the kitchen, but it's open so you can see them and they can see outside. First time I met C she came to shake my hand, while B was staring from behind the wall lol.

I don't know. Maybe B is 20 years old with no sequel experience, I'm not sure I like that. They work Sunday too. Maybe I should go there and finally set things straight.

The problem is, they are like 5 women working in there, so everyone can hear me.

"Hey, you girls seem really cool. Are either of you on facebook? We should hang out sometime." See if either of them bite and feel it out from there.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Go for the woman who likes you lol. It never works out with women you fancy but not vice versa. But then again, it seems you don't like her in any way, so just drop it man.

Stet

Banned
Yes. It's a small "fast food" pizza place. They work in the kitchen, but it's open so you can see them and they can see outside. First time I met C she came to shake my hand, while B was staring from behind the wall lol.

I don't know. Maybe B is 20 years old with no sequel experience, I'm not sure I like that. They work Sunday too. Maybe I should go there and finally set things straight.

The problem is, they are like 5 women working in there, so everyone can hear me.

I hate people with no sequel experience. Like, how have you never seen Empire?!

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
It's a pizza place.

It might work once in a long while, but hitting on people where they work isn't a great way to go. The girl who "likes you" is either giving good customer service or wants tips. There's a chance she wants your tip, but man... As someone who's been on the other side of the counter watching girls get hit on relentlessly, I've got to say that the odds aren't in your favor.

dokish

Banned
How often are you at this pizza place, and how long your typical visit to this pizza place? Are the conversations largely pizza-based, or do you just sorta pop in and talk about whatever, regardless of whether you're ordering pizza or not?
Every weekend. I roll in just to chat and high five them sometimes. These women work like dogs, so sometimes I buy them coffee and food. Today they thanked me for the coffee and good of last time. Today I got them some Kebab. They literally work from 5pm to 6am.

Edit: they are always bored out of their minds. They love chatting with me.

PBY

Banned
Every weekend. I roll in just to chat and high five them sometimes. These women work like dogs, so sometimes I buy them coffee and food. Today they thanked me for the coffee and good of last time. Today I got them some Kebab. They literally work from 5pm to 6am.
Wait. What.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Oh for fuck's sake.

You go for B. Settling for the one you don't want always leads to problems. I did this before and whenever Me and "C" would have a fight, "B" was always brought up by "C" and used as a weapon against me
I know you liked B more, why didn't you just ask B out?
I know youre thinking about B when youre with me.

Happened wayyyyy to much and I just had to get out of that relationship.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain

Disregard my last post and just be a regular at the place man. Trust me.

Haha!

From the write-up it sounds like kebab is the only dodgy meat you'll be supplying to any of them if you want me to be honest mate.

HORRORSHØW

man, the OP reminds me of my friend who has yellow fever. any asian girls, specifically japanese girls, who smile at him out of politeness or common courtesy takes it as a sign that they're interested in him. at least my friend has the initiative to go up to them and attempt to validate his intuition even if he strikes out 100% of the time.

dude, op. just go out and ask out B if that's who you're into. don't go for C if you don't like her even if you think she likes you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom