• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I love wearing sweatpants and enjoy people staring at my penis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't yoga pants more constricting than sweats? Do you find women in muumuu's hot?

I find muumuus comfortable. It's not really my place to call other women hot.

Yes, yoga pants are more constricting than sweat pants, but not uncomfortably so like compression shorts or a wet suit. Yoga pants are incredibly comfortable and I'm convinced that guys would wear them more often if men doing yoga was more socially acceptable.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Unless it's really cold or something it doesn't matter what I wear. It could be black pants with fabric as thick as a potato sack. I'm still going to have bulge unless I tape it down and fuck that noise. I heard a chick who used to work at a take-out place I frequent talking shit, whispering "That guy always has a boner." and I was thinking "Bitch, have you ever even seen a dick? Hard dicks go up. UP.".

Machine

Did someone say muumuu?
latest

skyfinch

I wash my ass daily but for some reason, whenever I wear these damn pants I can smell my ass everywhere I go. The one lady at the bus stop was like, "something smells like ass!" It was me. My balls also get super sticky as well.

FUME5

You wore sweatpants to a restaurant, you obviously have no shame so why do you care if someone checks out your junk.

the1npc

I wash my ass daily but for some reason, whenever I wear these damn pants I can smell my ass everywhere I go. The one lady at the bus stop was like, "something smells like ass!" It was me. My balls also get super sticky as well.

Pinocchio.gif

MicH

This is the funniest thing I've read in a while

I'm so sorry

Do you guys think negative reactions that people have about others wearing sweatpants in public stems from their hatred of anything that reminds them of their tiny dix? Food 4 thought

Nah it's probably because we were raised to have some sort of class.

I'm equally baffled that there is sweatpant shaming in public if you're not going for something official. I've seen plenty of people out and about in their pajamas and sweatpants and didn't think anything of it. It might indeed make you smell more easily, but that's a hygiene thing like after exercise you haven't gone for a shower or something.

If girls can walk about in yoga pants, guys should have no problem going out in sweatpants. I don't wear pajamas or sweatpants out in public, just cause I'm a trouser kind of guy but I don't have the time to hate on some person because of their clothing.

DOWN

Banned
I really do not get the negative social stigma of wearing sweatpants in public... i see it all the time and it doesn't make me think any less of people lol...

PJs, maybe yeah, but even then, if its just a grocery store or a fast-casual restaurant, have at it!!

The world would be a better place if everyone prioritized comfort over fear of social acceptance. :p

Not true and that's why most people don't where sweatpants in public. Get some normal pants that fit and learn that dignity is very comfortable.

vikki

have some goddamn dignity and don't go out in public in sweat pants.

At the very least, don't go out to sit down restaurants in sweatpants. The line must be drawn somewhere. A quick errand in? Sweatpants are okay. Going to be away from the house a while? Put some jeans on.

On the topic of that bulge? I don't particularly like people staring a my penis unless I want them to. BUT!! My dong silhouette has made an appearance a few time while going commando in my basketball shorts. I know a particular pair of shorts shows it off, so I try not to leave the house in those shorts while going commando.

Edit: Also, I know someone that has a band named Sweatpants In Public.

terrisus

Sweatpants in public = giving up on life.

Boy, people just love to repeat tired memes from awful shows as if it's some sort of meaningful contribution.

From another topic, 5 days ago:

She's right though.

BCb2yQHCIAMtmJ_.jpg

That Adventure Time image really sums it up. If you're wearing sweatpants outside of your home you must have given up. Respect thyself.

Ooh, give up on life pants. Always a fun subject.

That's give up on life pants in a nutshell. I just don't like em.

Zing

Banned
People aren't looking at your bulge. They are looking at a dork who is (I assume) not on the high school track team, yet wearing sweat pants to a goddamn restaurant.

Mau ®

tbh I enjoy using sweatpants on ocassion just because I get a big bulge.

I don't actually have a big dick though. Slightly above average.

Exr

Boy, people just love to repeat tired memes from awful shows as if it's some sort of meaningful contribution.

From another topic, 5 days ago:
Are you of all people really ripping on someone for not adding anything meaningful? Take off those sweatpants and chill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom