• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I made the attractive grandmother across the street mad at me.

Cutty Flam

Banned
So, serious response:
I've had neighbors like this. Neglected animal allowed to run wild.
Solution is simple. Get a trap cage, set it out at night, bait it, catch cat, take cat to shelter first thing in the morning.
Alternatively, catch it and call animal control. When they show up to pick up the cat, let her make a big fuss about it. The cat will be taken and she'll get a fine.
But if it gets taken to a shelter or some place similar, eventually they’ll euthanize the animal if nobody comes to claim it or adopt. So then, that cat’s life is essentially on the captor and whoever turned the cat in

OP doesn’t really need any help btw. Stouffers, you fucking fat fuck, quit being a dipshit lmao why is this even a thread fool

Oh no, my sand, I ruined my chances with the mature woman ive been thinking about while fucking my ugly similarly obese wife. Fucking expensive sand from france guise halp

Fuck off pussy. Got to the beach and get some more

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Why the hell do you have the email addresses of the people on your street, OP?

That’s weird as fuck.

Meowzers

Why not buy a cheap litter box and get some cheap litter? With catnip around it, I think it will most likely do its business there.

xrnzaaas

But if it gets taken to a shelter or some place similar, eventually they’ll euthanize the animal if nobody comes to claim it or adopt. So then, that cat’s life is essentially on the captor and whoever turned the cat in
I'm thankful that shelters don't work that way in some countries. No animals are euthanized in my country and even if they're sick the vets often devote their own time and rely on volunteers to get them treated.

Anyway I truly hate people who don't take care of their pets. We had a family in the neighborhood who allowed their dog to run around and take dumps freely (thankfully the dog wasn't aggressive). After a few months of failed police interventions etc. the dog just disappeared. The family was pissed so presumably it was taken by someone who's had enough.

Last edited:
Top Bottom