• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I miss somerset

NeoGiffer

val-kilmer-fat-beach.jpg

Shifty

Paging Papa Papa for the inaugural meeting of the Somerset Bereavement Support Group

Dude was crazy. I think of him kind of like a space probe- the transmissions get more and more indecipherable the further away it gets, and eventually it goes off the edge and the line goes quiet.

Oh shit a dribbler
I don't think it can talk, only ctrl+f the page body and inject a gif link.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
somerset is a good example of the whirlpool inside plato's cave

(if yer reading this thread in the future, please clone cunth and bring him back)

clone cunth if you bumped this thread and are reading it, haha

Shifty

Last edited:

Kamina

Golden Boy
WTF is a fabian anyway? I o know its a name, but you guys use it in some weird context i cant follow.

Ichabod

Banned
Just saying the word "fabian" made me giggle my ass off before I even knew what it meant. Now that I know, shits downright hilarious.

I used to know a guy called Ian. He was quite fab. We used to call him... Fabian.

Seriously though somerset somerset was cool. He never replied to anyone, just posted and left, which probably made him look mad. As someone who never really fits in with society too, I kinda feel for the guy. Did he quit after his ban? We should make a welcome back thread, followed by a permaban and goodbye thread. Those are great.

Shifty

He never replied to anyone, just posted and left, which probably made him look mad.
On one hand it would have been real interesting to have a dialogue with him. Get a glimpse into the inner workings, as it were.

On the other hand, fuck the idea of never replying to anyone. You might as well be parading around with a blindfold and a megaphone at that point.

Quit being a brainlet

I wonder if you could train a neural network to accurately hate on popular streamers :unsure:

Last edited:
I used to know a guy called Ian. He was quite fab. We used to call him... Fabian.

Seriously though somerset somerset was cool. He never replied to anyone, just posted and left, which probably made him look mad. As someone who never really fits in with society too, I kinda feel for the guy. Did he quit after his ban? We should make a welcome back thread, followed by a permaban and goodbye thread. Those are great.

I sent him a PM once and he never replied.

Top Bottom