The only thing I can think of is make sure the cooler is in place and working. I had a PC years ago and the stupid intel cooler didn't really make good contact and it would take about 10-20 seconds before the CPU would heat up enough that the system would immediately shutdown to protect the processor. (It was those push thingies, they didn't hold the cooler down well at all.)Yo guys I'm absolutely desperate with my computer. One day while playing it started resetting out of nowhere. This was like a month ago and I haven't been able to fix it.
So far I've tried:
- new psu
- new mobo + CPU
- removed GPU, tested with integrated
- tested RAM modules and slots separately and independently
- tested hard disks independently
- removed reset button front panel cable
- tried different power socket in a different room
- formatted and reinstalled Windows
- tried starting in safe mode, doesn't work (black screen)
- Disabled automatic reset in Windows options
Nothing works. I switch on the computer and in less than ten seconds, it resets. Seems to take less time if I'm connected to the internet. I'm literally at a loss and I don't know what else to try.
Any ideas? Anything helps