• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I Predict The Saltiest E3

stickkidsam

explain-dalek-dalek-explain-supreme-dalek-daleks-amino-mkkr-design.gif

Unless Epic Game Store has come buying out more developers and exclusives, my E3 can't possibly sink below my already low expectations.
That's pretty much a given. They are sponsoring this year's PC Gaming Show, and I think they already said they will announce new exclusives there.

Klayzer

I predict this will be the saltiest E3 we will ever see, due to reasons that are beyond our control. I advise all to have popcorn, chairs and memes ready. It's almost time!
I also predict a lot of fake optimism on some of the newly revealed games. There will be just as many Xguys trying to stamp out any negative opinions (legit or troll like) to counter balance it. So just like every recent e3 honestly. With Microsoft doing the only live show of the console makers, its inevitable that they were going to be talked about the most.

lucius

Why we getting new hardware from MS and I think Nintendo, Sony isn't even there. There tons of sales happening today so lets celebrate or something

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Personally, im very hyped for every E3 showcase and just E3 in general. Excluding the heroes I will be eating on Sunday/Monday, I won't be salty at all. LOL. Already hyped from yesterday. Darksiders Genesis announcement trailer, Greedfall story trailer and release month as well as a cinematic trailer for Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts. It's just getting started!! Woohoo!!!

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Easy prediction.

Either one (or more) of the major companies show off console hardware, which is sure to produce salt.

Or no one shows off console hardware, which is sure to produce salt. That gap between generations is the saltiest of harvests.

You
Reason #1: No dissenting opinions will be tolerated against Xbox for e3 by the usual suspects.

Reason #2: Sony stormtroopers are assembling on the otherside of the galaxy in preparation for a forum ambush.

Reason #3: Profit?
Your are starting to see what Im seeing, but this E3 will be on a whole other level.

Last edited:

Zephir

I don't want a salty E3...i don't even want a good E3...i just want some quality CRINGE, it's the only reason I follow it, because it's so gloriously funny!

I want Ubisoft to show his new Ghost Recon expecting us to believe their microphone conversation to be realistic and believable, I want to see webstars selling us a game they'll never touch without a fat paycheck, I want failed comedians expecting their sketches to work with an audience of game journalists....and I want tombi remastered too, why not

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
I understand the push back against E3, sometimes they don't deliver, it's just another day for me.

Gavon West

Spread's Cheeks for Intrusive Ads
I also predict a lot of fake optimism on some of the newly revealed games. There will be just as many Xguys trying to stamp out any negative opinions (legit or troll like) to counter balance it. So just like every recent e3 honestly. With Microsoft doing the only live show of the console makers, its inevitable that they were going to be talked about the most.
I predict the most "concerned" posters will be ready, hot n heavy to try and poach any/all excitement from the Microsoft presser announcments because they genuinely care about Xbox fans and how they spend their money.

Its quite a tender gesture actually when one thinks on it a bit.

stickkidsam

All I care about seeing done right is FFVII and Halo Infinite. Anything else is icing on the cake that I will most definitely be sticking my stick in.

Last edited:
I've never understood using "salt" as slang. I mean, sure, tears are salty, but so is ejaculate. So when something is salty, that could be good, could be bad, or it could be rapey - you don't know. I'd hate to assume it was something good and end up with it being something rapey. That's just not a preferable situation for me. Or anybody, I would assume. I mean, like that one guy. You know the one. But other than him, you know, it's good to be clear.

Top Bottom