• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I saw the funniest homeless sign

Tesseract

Banned
He looked like he would just blow it on drugs. I ain’t funding that. Now if he was offering gobbies that’s a different story, but like he said he’s 2 ugly.

so he uses it on drugs, at least he's happy for a little while longer in this nightmare verse

mudda fucka tryna escape the matrix and you won't give him any happy pills

shame on you, matt404au

(and reset your avatar, halloween is over)

(welcome back bruh)

Papa

Banned
so he uses it on drugs, at least he's happy for a little while longer in this nightmare verse

mudda fucka tryna escape the matrix and you won't give him any happy pills

shame on you, matt404au

(and reset your avatar, halloween is over)

(welcome back bruh)
You’re not my real dad

Tenaciousmo

NWkHXzF.jpg

Only came here to post this

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Next time you see him on the side of the road, yell out your car window “how much for a rimjob?!” and let us know how he responds

Weilthain

Banned
I give money to a homeless guy sometimes because my dog always tries to go for him.
Too embarrassed to drag the dog away so I let him have a cuddle and give him a couple of quid.

I have to pass maybe 5 or more homeless beggars on my way to work if I go direct I feel like if I give money to one then why not all it’s harsh because you have to ignore them.

Papa

Banned
I give money to a homeless guy sometimes because my dog always tries to go for him.
Too embarrassed to drag the dog away so I let him have a cuddle and give him a couple of quid.

I have to pass maybe 5 or more homeless beggars on my way to work if I go direct I feel like if I give money to one then why not all it’s harsh because you have to ignore them.

because he’s the only one who will discuss flat earth theory with you?

MaestroMike

Gold Member
hmm might steal that one for my signs my "give me money b!tch" sign hasn't been really giving me the results i was hoping for

Top Bottom