• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I saw the most unintentionally hilarious thing in my folk's bathroom today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Jun 10, 2004
Here.
www.tedtropy.com
Oh clean your mind already. Anyways, I just had to snap a pic of this when I noticed it on their bathroom counter. And apparently I just had to share.

Ford Prefect

GAAAAAAAAY
Jun 27, 2004
This is a good as time as any to get angry about how bad the :D emoticon on this forum is. That picture is a good representation of the pure joy :D is supposed to represent, not this shitty big-teeth grin
we have to put up with.

May 17, 2006
toronto
Ford Prefect said:
This is a good as time as any to get angry about how bad the :D emoticon on this forum is. That picture is a good representation of the pure joy :D is supposed to represent, not this shitty big-teeth grin
we have to put up with.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Jun 8, 2004
I have one of these (same color and everything). I bought it for this very reason.

When I bought it at lowes it didnt have the UPC code on it. The guy at the register radio'ed someone in that department to look for it and the guy couldnt find it, so he said "it looks like a smiley face on top". I nearly LOL'ed.

PhlegmMaster

Banned
Nov 4, 2004
Canada
Ford Prefect said:
we have to put up with.
Hear, hear.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Jun 18, 2004
Ford Prefect said:
we have to put up with.
But they are a remnant from EZboard, and they are wonderful when you get them to bounce!

See?

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Oct 16, 2007
Jinfash

though i still think that the best of these pics are the OP's and the smiling chair :lol love those

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Jun 8, 2004
These two are awesome:

kozmo7

Truly deserves to shoot laserbeams from his eyes
Aug 8, 2007
A very humid bog full of vile things
Linkzg said:
I wish I had a job where I just went around trying to find faces in objects.
Did you ever notice that most everyone's butt looks like a face? I mean a clothed butt of course. Remember this today when walking around in public.

Here's your basic face to get you started:

As you might see, the pockets give our face the eyes. This particular face has a very content look about him. The butt crevice forms a nose while the edge of the butt cheek forms quite the wry smile. See below for further examples.

Keep in mind there are many variants and forms out there and each one is unique in its own special way.

Try using the techniques we've learned on the images below without my help this time.

mrkgoo

Jul 7, 2004
Haha, these are great.

Not really the same thing as here, but unintentionally funny nevertheless (or maybe I'm just immature):

Happy bear is happy to see you.

Status
Not open for further replies.