• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I saw the most unintentionally hilarious thing in my folk's bathroom today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

besiktas1

emo_wall.jpg

Aladuf

Banned
:lol These are awesome, I took this one at work the other day. I work produce at a grocery store and the boxes usually end up having goofy faces like this.

ahh.jpg

shift J said:
I have like 30 pareidolia pictures saved, but this one is one of my favorites:

Why did you post the same pic 3 times just to zoom in on it? I was able to notice it on the first pic.

Flink

GalacticAE said:
Why did you post the same pic 3 times just to zoom in on it? I was able to notice it on the first pic.

GalacticAE said:

GalacticAE said:

2spicy

kozmo7

Truly deserves to shoot laserbeams from his eyes
I just realized my house phone is really just a machine that whispers sweet nothings in my ear.

topphone1.jpg

The bottom of the phone has a face too, what the hell.

bottomphone1.jpg

shift J

GalacticAE said:
I didn't. It was like that when I found it and I just saved it.

Plus, I think it's funnier that way. (Just like the zoom in on the one posted by MrCheez)

Rpgmonkey

Jinfash said:
bird-illusion.jpg

though i still think that the best of these pics are the OP's and the smiling chair :lol love those

How can any unintentional smiley face beat this?

That's just epic.

mrkgoo said:
Haha, these are great.

Not really the same thing as here, but unintentionally funny nevertheless (or maybe I'm just immature):
2cfunv8.jpg

Happy bear is happy to see you.

Oh my God. :lol

rezuth

shift J said:
I have like 30 pareidolia pictures saved, but this one is one of my favorites:
pareidolia8.jpg
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
Its like its freaking out because its being taken away from home.

mugwhump

Ford Prefect said:
This is a good as time as any to get angry about how bad the :D emoticon on this forum is. That picture is a good representation of the pure joy :D is supposed to represent, not this shitty big-teeth grin
biggrin.gif
we have to put up with.
I agree completely! That smiley sucks, I hate that stupid shit-eating grin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom