• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I swear 1$ PS Now thing is best deal ever in gaming

Just dump the games with acceptable non-SSD loading times on an external drive and play them from there forevermore. All good.

Tip - Wreckfest is NOT a game you want on an external drive!
Lol just realised I have a spare hard drive lying around here somewhere. Thanks mate.

How much is Phil paying you to shill for gamepass every chans you get? Or are you one of those full time losers that do it for free 😂
Lol I am a shill now? Hahaha
tY0mKLo.jpg

FrankWza

You can do it again on the same account but you have to wait until your subscription ends. If you renew Gold while GPU is active you only get 4 months. I have it again until 2024 with the 1$ promo 😛

I would do the same with PS Now now that I tried it, there's lots of good stuff there but I won't have enough time with the trial.
Wow, that’s a nice we to get some subs. At least 1 or 2

literally all you do is jerk off to gamepass on the forum, but now you had to go and bring up gamepass in a thread no one asked you about it.

you are horrible for gaming, right?
I do? Huh, never noticed. Sorry about your sensitivity, you need a safe place away from gamepass I guess.

Dabaus

Banned
It’s expired now but this is madness (in a positive way)! I bought today this 1 month promotion and to put it mildly, I’m overwhelmed by the number of quality games that I haven’t played throughout the years but plan to now. Big problem is how to cram everything in one month because there’s at least 20 must-play games and it‘s gonna be near impossible to give everything attention it deserves. So, for a start, I’m doing Detroit: Become Human and loving it so far. Next is Until Dawn, Doom, Tekken 7, Ace Combat 7 and there’s whole bunch of other stuff I only glimpsed. I mean, I see F1 2020 there ffs. If I only eat, game and sleep every day, I couldn’t do it all. Maybe I’ll just drop another tenner after this month and finish everything I need.

It’s like PS Plus on massive steroids and basically free. Crazy stuff.
Is this a meme?

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
you can but only after the converted months expire, i believe, max of 36 months can be converted
It sounds like the $1 GPU top up is only for new GP subbers.

Existing GP subbers with expired GP can top up again but you get charged one month of GP for $15 instead of $1.

jaysius

Banned

Existing GP subbers with expired GP can top up again but you get charged one month of GP for $15 instead of $1.
You can buy EA ACCESS Xbox 1 year cards for $30 CND those translate into 4 months of GPU, it's not $1 but it amounts to $7.50/month for GPU, that's hard to beat if you can't get the $1 deal.

GhostOfTsu

Banned

No, use a 7-day GPU trial instead and you won't have to pay the $15. You can find them on keyshops for about $1.

It tells you right away it will convert when you redeem it.

Top Bottom