• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I either hacked the Wii U Miiverse or I am stupid.

USIGSJ

dr-evil.jpg

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
Looks like the browser test files to check compliance with the html-spec. Also Acid test is the famous Javascript compliance test.

Login.html probably accepts anything you put in there and you don't have any actual control.

Trike

Looks like the browser test files to check compliance with the html-spec. Also Acid test is the famous Javascript compliance test.

Login.html probably accepts anything you put in there and you don't have any actual control.

I uploaded the pictures. Sorry for the lateness, imgur didn't work, so I went with another host.

That isn't the one I clicked though. I should probably try anyway.

Mikey Jr.

I was going to say delete, but that just seems really mean to do to Nintendo.

Now MS, who gives a fuck.

But Nintendo? Its like smacking a baby in the face when it tries to walk for the first time.

Choc

Banned
"Rushed Consoles are always bad but delayed consoles are eventually good"

just to twist Miyamotos words on game dev ;)

OP is clearly too morally aligned to do this. He does not see the necessity of evil here, for the greater good of the Miiverse. Just pray that no one else dares find this, because I do not think they would be as kind as you, OP.

Top Bottom