• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I either hacked the Wii U Miiverse or I am stupid.

Firehead

Gemüsepizza;44493617 said:
They are tiny when viewing them with chrome. Probably an issue with the image hoster?

Edit: Same problem with Internet Explorer.

They're all 1023x577. They seem legible to me. :/

I'm glad I'm not the only one who can't see the pictures correctly (at a readable size that it). If you are unable to delete everything, what options specifically are open to you with the exception of the ability to make yourself a regional administrator?

EDIT: I'm on Firefox by the way in case that is relevant to the pictures appearing small.

EDIT: The linked images work fine. Well, wow.

Xavien

everyone recheck OP, he added some links that work.

is it just me or did they spell regenerate wrong in the debug menu xD

KissVibes

Banned
Day 1 hacks are pretty bad, but I think shipping the game to retailers before the retailers themselves knew about it, more or less shipping with like 2 astronomically bad games is much worse.

This isn't a hack. This is Nintendo is bad at software systems. This isn't even the only thing wrong with this launch and system. It's a disaster that Nintendo, in 2012, is having trouble keeping pace with what Sony and Microsoft were doing years ago!

Drencrom

Amazing...

Click to enlarge said:
iLhUdJJ68n1Zj.jpg

ibc5HDu7Mo6db1.jpg

Okay guys, the original image host was a piece of shit and it arbitrarily thumbnails the images for some of us regardless of browser. Minus links in the OP for all to see.

I'm also seeing the images perfectly fine. Chrome 24 on Windows 8. Strange.

As for the topic, absolutely lol. Interested to see where this goes, if it does at all.

Dragon

Banned
Just so I'm understanding this...they have a meta refresh htm file? WTF could possibly be on that, a meta refresh to another page? Jesus Nintendo.

On another note, if we have access to the jsconsole I think it'd be interesting to see what kind of schenigans we could get into.

Top Bottom