• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I either hacked the Wii U Miiverse or I am stupid.

Haunted

That's fairly incredible, how is this not locked down properly? :lol

OP should fear for his life, the Nintendo Ninjas are going to be merciless.

Choc

Banned
i wonder if Nintendo accidentally uploaded a debug filled firmware with the last minute update

would not surprise me

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Instead of throwing balls Ash now puts a gun to his head and blows forth brain matter manifesting itself as different Pokemons.

Hobby

This Chris guy is a engineer based out of Kyoto.

The Miiverse comments John Lennon made read "I made a good song! I want everyone to hear it."

lefantome

134854337706.jpg

A hint at the bold new direction of Pokemon?

Are you able to add another word to the highlight list? I mean, this is terrible as it is for Nintendo it would seem but what exactly are you currently able to do (since you cannot delete everything)? If you're able to access it I'd be highly surprised if there isn't going to be others that can so it seems like it would be a good idea to see exactly what can be done (as long as you don't end up destrying the entire Miiverse of course).

spats

This is completely crazy. I have a hard time coming to terms with the fact that this is actually happening.

St0ne

OP tell us how you did it, this could be awesome if debug mode got hammered

Some men just want to watch the world burn :D

Top Bottom