• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I just got a really uninformed response from Sega of America ...

As of now, it's not happening.

1336070801364.jpg

Roo

Awesome, Bayo 1 is coming to the Wii U with multiplayer! And new hair!

If you think about it... it would be awesome.
Releasing the first game for Wii U with Bayonetta 2's model

He asked if he should wait for the Wii-U port of Bayonetta 1 and the rep pretty much confirmed it is indeed coming.

Eh...you would be surprised by how wrong and sometimes less informed customer support is compared the gamers lol

ReBurn

Gold Member
I asked Sega to port the old Yu Suzuki games to PSN/XBL and they said they would think about it. I just wanted to play Power Drift.

fred

Almost certainly a customer support person being dim-witted but despite that I'm pretty certain that Sega will port the first game as a budget eShop game. It would be as cheap as chips to do in terms of time, staff and budget and will ride the hype of the Nintendo published sequel. It really is a no-brainer, I'm expecting it to appear in the eShop a month before Bayonetta 2.

What? Naw, that can't be right! Can it!? From what I read it seems like Bayonetta 2 is actually Bayonetta 1 with extra features?

Seriously, is that what the Sega rep wrote!? I'm confused.

RubyEclipse

Sega of America
Hey everyone,

The information provided is not accurate and we apologize for any confusion. Bayonetta 2 is an entirely new game.

Kyou

Hey everyone,

The information provided is not accurate and we apologize for any confusion. Bayonetta 2 is an entirely new game.

Now I don't know what to believe! Your perfectly logical answer or that clearly entirely 100% accurate and competent CS answer.

Elfteiroh

Hey everyone,

Haha! Yeah, pretty obvious, but the damage is done. That's awkwardly worded enough that some people will think this is leaking a WiiU port of the first game... That would be cool, but I really doubt the guy that wrote this would know as much anyway. ¬_¬

This doesn't sound like an automated response at all.

Either they just accidentally confirmed a Bayonetta port on WiiU with multiplayer and additional costumes (unlikely) or someone will be having a very bad day at Sega of America today.

Copenap

Haha, that cs reply is hilarious. People really shouldn't read too much into that, just a very uninformed response.

the real question here is why the fuck were you expecting Nintendo/SEGA support to leak possible game announcements to you in the first place? Are you that naive lol

damn 13 year olds discovering gaming forums smh

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Bayonetta 1.5?

bayonetta 2 to be the next mario galaxy 2 confirmed
the real question here is why the fuck were you expecting Nintendo/SEGA support to leak possible game announcements to you in the first place? Are you that naive lol

damn 13 year olds discovering gaming forums smh

he/she was probably looking for a slipup like support accidentally confirming it or having weird phrasing that says "yeah we're making a remaster of bayo 1 but we cant tell you that yet" type of deal

baphomet

bayonetta 2 to be the next mario galaxy 2 confirmed

he/she was probably looking for a slipup like support accidentally confirming it or having weird phrasing that says "yeah we're making a remaster of bayo 1 but we cant tell you that yet" type of deal

That isn't something customer support would ever even know.

Top Bottom