• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I've run out of movies to watch

I collect VHS tapes I collect VHS tapes what are your top 10 horror films?
I don't even think I could name my top 5, or at least rank them in order of 1-5.

my favorite overall horror director is probably Polanski. The apartment trilogy (Repulsion, Rosemary's Baby and The Tenant) are just fantastic. Out of those 3, Rosemary's Baby would probably be in my top 5.

I really, really love Possession (1981) and would put in in my top 5. House (1971 Japanese horror flick) is just so damn amazing and weird, I rewatch it regularly and would also lump it in my top 5.

Top 10 I'd throw in some classics like Texas Chainsaw, Wicker Man and The Shining.

Horror? Try Raw (french film, 2016) and Martyrs (2008).
seen em.

Last edited:

dr_octagon

Banned
Make a film with credits showing a food based cast. Chris Nolamb, Hams Zimmer, Christian Kale, Michael Grassfender, Benedict Cucumberpatch, Anne Hamaway, Emma Stone baked pizza, Gal Gadonut, Bun Affleck and Sean Bean.

Mistake

edit: I should add that I'm probably significantly lacking when it comes to foreign films outside of horror. I've seen a ton of horror foreign films but not really too many outside of the genre.
(Not many normal Japanese films on here)

This should keep you occupied for quite a while, and it’s pretty easy to find subtitles if they aren’t included with your source using sites like this
Just make sure the file names are the same

Last edited:

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
I don't even think I could name my top 5, or at least rank them in order of 1-5.

my favorite overall horror director is probably Polanski. The apartment trilogy (Repulsion, Rosemary's Baby and The Tenant) are just fantastic. Out of those 3, Rosemary's Baby would probably be in my top 5.

I really, really love Possession (1981) and would put in in my top 5. House (1971 Japanese horror flick) is just so damn amazing and weird, I rewatch it regularly and would also lump it in my top 5.

Top 10 I'd throw in some classics like Texas Chainsaw, Wicker Man and The Shining.

seen em.

No thing in there?

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

Top Bottom