• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think the Miss Universe judges have cataracts.

CyberPanda

Banned
Now, before anyone says anything, let me say there are some gorgeous black women, like Halle Berry and Tyra Banks. Every race has beautiful people, but I think the judges of Miss Universe 2019 have cataracts, or are just plain blind. Honestly, what the fuck were they thinking? My god.

Just take a look at this woman, she looks like a fucking chicken wing with nipples.

fYjEDeD.jpg

These we the runner ups:

YqUZ6l3.jpg

BhxuKiA.jpg

The Miss Universe judges need an eye test pronto.

At least thats a woman. Last year, "Miss" Spain was a dude.
These days, I wouldn't expect those women to be judged on looks though (even though Joe average would still consider it to be a "beauty contest"). Skin color and political opinions are probably much more important to the judges.

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Looking at more pictures i think it's mostly the teeth and super severely short hair cut that do her no favours.

Also I assume thetes more to this competition than just looks? Maybe she gave a cracking speech and banged out a floorles rendition of Moonlight Sinatra on a grand piano, or some such?

AwBWw29.jpg

KKOqu0s.jpg
damn
she's lovely in these

McCheese

The other two had points deducted for sharp knees.

But seriously, there is no way an event like miss universe can exist in our terrible woke timeline, so they'll just pander really hard towards black and trans contestants, so the left are too scared to point out how terrible the event is out of fear of being called a racist transphobe. Clever bastards.

Mista

Banned
There’re years that the winner of Miss Universe makes it questionable. Like what’s the criteria exactly? I know the face isn’t everything but I’m sure being a tooth pick isn’t one too right? Out of the three in OP I’d pick the blonde

Reminds me of how watching something like "Germanys next Topmodel" is such a shit experience these days.
Ten years ago they were all hot girls, these days you got all kind of diversity shit going on and most important thing is how many followers those broads have on instagram.
In the last series it was so sad to see, because the only girl that was actually beautiful and had model skills won this thing with so much ease it wasn't even funny.

Blade2.0

She's hot and there's more to winning than just being the hottest anyways, lol. You are literally doing what "woke" culture speaks out against and that there's more to beauty than looks (and to top it off looks are subjective anyways so at the end of the day this competition means nothing anywho).

Breakage

“Authentic” black women, i.e. black women who haven't altered their hair and features to achieve a more westernised appearance are increasingly popular among today's diversity fanatics.

I saw this advert on TV last night:

It seems to be a trend.

Last edited:

Skyr

She would look ten times better with straight long hair, as all black woman do in general.
What’s wrong with altering your hair? It’s not like white woman don’t do perms sometimes and change their hair color.

Last edited:
Top Bottom