• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I want the PS5 to fail and XSX+XSS to succeed

DavidGzz

Dude your forearm is bigger than your bicep.

Might be perspective cause the cell was angled back so it wouldn't fall off it's perch. I haven't measured in a long time though. Deadlifts work them well though, I never hit them directly.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: TLZ

TLZ

Banned
Might be perspective cause the cell was angled back so it wouldn't fall off it's perch. I haven't measured in a long time though. Deadlifts work them well though, I never hit them directly.
Meant that as a compliment actually hah. Sorry if it came out wrong. Even if it was angled properly and your forearms are a bit bigger it's normal, because i know we all have different genes and all that.

Chairman

Banned
You read that right. I want the PS5 to fail miserably like PS3. Why? Because its best for us consumers. Remember when PS3 failed? It was great for us:
- Free Multiplayer (No PS+ needed)
- More and better Exclusives (imo)
- 3 free PS+ games monthly
- More aggressive price cuts(How tf PS4 is still 299$ after 7 years!!!)

If Xbox 360 hadn't been that successful, we wouldn't have gotten all this. With PS4, Sony got cocky and now we need PS+ for MP, we gotten less 1st or 2nd party exclusives this gen , less monthly ps+ games and higher console pricing.

I want the XSX to succeed and I hope that MS puts pressure on Sony with XSX, XSS, Gamepass etc., so we, the consumers, benefit from this friendly competition.

I am still going to buy a PS5 digital edition, but I dont want Sony to have a 2x sales advantage this gen. If sony sells 60-70m PS5s this gen, you could call it a failure. If MS sells the same (XSX+XSS combined) I would call this a success for them. What do you think?

EDIT: What I mean with this thread title: For example Sony selling "only" 80m PS5s (fail in comparison to PS4) and MS selling 70m Xbox Series X/S (success compared to Xbone)

PS3 had a difficult start but im not sure how it failed in your head. Also removing competition will not lower prices or improve services.

Ar¢tos

Many people want the ps5 to fail. That's why there has been a flood of FUD since it was announced.
Some people are direct, others try concern trolling and some even try to spread FUD behind "logical" and "rational" arguments.
But it's nice to want things.
Don't give up! Follow your dreams!

mili2110

PS3 had a difficult start but im not sure how it failed in your head. Also removing competition will not lower prices or improve services.

where do I say something about removing competition? If Sony sells only 80m PS5s, do you think they will leave the gaming industry?

Chairman

Banned
where do I say something about removing competition? If Sony sells only 80m PS5s, do you think they will leave the gaming industry?

How many failed companies exists today? No one sells hardware and services for charity. If anything you should be hoping more companies like google, Apple or Amazon join to stimulate the changes you are looking for.

mili2110

What Sony would call a "failure", could be called a success for other companies. companies have different standards. no one goes broke if they dont sell for a huge loss again like with PS3.

Neo 007

I'd just like to say.
The Instagator of this thread is an absolute moron.

Closed-minded comments like this do nothing to help the industry or the fans that enjoy products from BOTH companies.

Grow up you dick.

longdi

Banned
I dont want to see PS5 fail, but i also think Sony is getting a bit arrogant.
I am unsure of Jim Ryan since his takeover, if anything, i hope he drags Sony down abit.

As long as we keep them back and forth, to keep all parties on their toes to give us good stuff
Like we seen of One X and Series X, top notch power because MS going to their core gamers route to compete.

I have small amount of SNE shares, so i hope they hit 100 by the time PS5 launch. Im as unbiased as you can get. 🤷‍♀️

Top Bottom