• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I wish Oreo sold just cookie without the cream…

RainblowDash

Gold Member
Fuck the cream, the cookie is so good!
JrVP3xp.jpg

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Year's ago, and I'm talking late 80's early 90's
My mom would buy a big box of biscuits and they had exactly that in them, slightly bigger too, but they don't sell them anymore
At first I thought that was all a Oreo was, but without two and cream in the middle.
But they was not related in anyway.

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
nana changing GIF

Is this an american thing or am I missing something? Theres nothing in oreos, at least here in Europe other than the usual shit u find in most products.

It was a factory in The Netherlands that was poisoning the environment with ammonia they used to make Oreos darker. Actually I don't think the ammonia is still in the cookie as it probably evaporates.

Last edited:

Dithadder

I almost agree but its boring without any filling at all.

I prefer store brand to oreos. Seems like lately anything made by nabisco has quality issues. The oreos are gritty and the ritz crackers have a tendency to crumble into powder.

daffyduck

It was a factory in The Netherlands that was poisoning the environment with ammonia they used to make Oreos darker. Actually I don't think the ammonia is still in the cookie as it probably evaporates.
If it was "baking ammonia", it smells a bit while making the dough, but that's food grade, not poison.

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
I do that sometimes, I just separate and eat the parts. They're delicious either way..

Top Bottom