• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I would love a The Matrix: The Path of Neo remake

Do you want a remake?

• Yes

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters

hello505

I'm likeable
Great game, I loved playing through all the movies. It used to be one of my favorites games as a kid.imagine this with awesome Matrix Awakens graphics. Would look amazing.

Pathofneobox.jpg

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
One of the better licensed games of that gen. Shame it was never made BC because of licensing restrictions, but hopefully that Matrix demo leads to something substantial rather than just a tech demo

Jigsaah

Gold Member
I would take a remake or a new Matrix game. I wish the games would explore the Animatrix a bit more though it's not mainline story

Shifty

That sounds like Monkey's Paw city based on how Matrix 4 turned out.

But, that UE demo was pretty sick. So I'll give it a solid maybe.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'll take a new full game made in this engine, please

ed4a1dc5e86f43d7bed8aec9720c9524

Larxia

I have really good memories of this game, I remember trying to make some really cool moves and playing in the most stylized way possible, which was very fun.
It was a really long time ago though, I have absolutely no idea if it aged well or not.

MarkMe2525

Gold Member
Would love a remake but would be ok with being available through BC. Had lots of fun with this game back in the day.

Top Bottom