• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iam8bit and Playdead Reveal INSIDE Collectors Edition In Collaboration with Realdoll

I played through the game (and not really knowing anything about it other than it's from the makers of Limbo) after having taken way too much acid. The experience was "interesting", to put it very mildly.
705068.jpg

I wondered what the collab was going to result in, yet I expected more than a glob from the end of the game. Even adding in details would be a nice touch for the price of this special edition.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I wondered what the collab was going to result in, yet I expected more than a glob from the end of the game. Even adding in details would be a nice touch for the price of this special edition.
I'll admit I was also a little disappointed in the final product.

I mean, all that work to add realistic skin textures and people aren't going to be even be fucking this thing.

Top Bottom