ICE arrests illegal man wanted for murder the left goes nuts.

Christopher

Mar 19, 2005
May 22, 2018
EDIT: Actually I forgot more came out about that as well. According to the lawyer for the family they have been unable to find any legal proceedings against him in Mexico.

So That might just be BS coming out of ICE to defend their actions.

Last edited:

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
Jun 10, 2004
How could they have known he was wanted for murder if he didnt have ID? And why are the not extraditing him if he's wanted for murder?

Christopher

Mar 19, 2005
That’s right guys defended the murder suspect. Our ICE agents, who are American citizens of all backgrounds, are just so evil right.

May 22, 2018
That’s right guys defended the murder suspect. Our ICE agents, who are American citizens of all backgrounds, are just so evil right.
Evil? No. Not all of them. Do they perform a shit job that splits up families and get rightfully shunned because of it? Yes.

I know they do deport real criminals, but they also deport people who have lived peacefully in the US for years and have built lives and families here. Thats the part that gets people pissed at them. The do not discriminate between criminals and people who are just peacefully trying to have a better life.

Its why I hope that when we get a real president again he or she calls on congress to make sweeping changes to how ICE operates and limits their power and capability to deport people who have done nothing wrong. Especially those who have already started the process to become a legal citizen. And if Congress doesn't do it I hope they decide to make an executive order to that effect.

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Nov 25, 2015
They had every right to arrest him on the spot but should have also delivered the lady to the hospital... IMO

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
A massive swath of the media has lost the plot and are on the verge of becoming any enemy of the American people. It has become insane how many facts, nuance, and real journalism has just been lost.

How you frame a story is every bit as important as what actually happened. Facts are facts. I dont want your spin, your opinion, or otherwise. Shut your biased mouth and report the news.

This is why I have to read the same story 4-8 times to get an accurate depiction of what actually took place, when it took place, and why it took place.

You keep lying and distorting the truth your going to end up not only creating chaos and sowing division, but in the end, destroying your own credibility (take your pick; CNN/MSNBC/FOX/e.t.c.)but all news credibility. Trust is down to historic lows already, and rushing out stories with OBVIOUS bias only makes it worse.

I am sick of cable news and establishment newspapers. It's time for a new news network with zero editorials allowed. Just the news.

Man I'm sick of fact checking folks who make tons of money to sit in front of the camera and lie, make things up, and spin for whatever their massive conglomerate overlords political biases may be.

DAMN IT.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Jun 15, 2013
If you are here illegally then you are already breaking the law and accepting the risk you will be caught and deported.

Still boggles me that people and the media justify illegal immigration or try to tone it down by saying undocumented instead. Undocumented = illegal.

I’m more upset at the illegal immigrant for breaking all these laws and entwineing his wife and unborn child into his crimes.

bucyou

Feb 3, 2018
I know they do deport real criminals, but they also deport people who have lived peacefully in the US for years and have built lives and families here. Thats the part that gets people pissed at them. The do not discriminate between criminals and people who are just peacefully trying to have a better life.
They still broke laws to get here, and stay here.

Why do you believe people have the choice to pick which laws they follow?

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
Evil? No. Not all of them. Do they perform a shit job that splits up families and get rightfully shunned because of it? Yes.

Its why I hope that when we get a real president again he or she calls on congress to make sweeping changes to how ICE operates and limits their power and capability to deport people who have done nothing wrong. Especially those who have already started the process to become a legal citizen. And if Congress doesn't do it I hope they decide to make an executive order to that effect.
Holy hell.

"They do not discriminate between criminals and people who are just peacefully trying to have a better life"

Your right, because if they came here illegally they are criminals!

I must be in crazy land I swear.

May 22, 2018
They still broke laws to get here, and stay here.

Why do you believe people have the choice to pick which laws they follow?
I'm not gonna vilify someone who tried to come here to have a better life. Its just not something I am gonna do. Especially not someone who has already been lived peacefully here for years and has established a family and a life. Also to be clear I am only talking about people who are undocumented and have done nothing wrong. If its true that this man has committed a crime and is wanted in Mexico then obviously yes he should be detained and processed.

Last edited:

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Jun 15, 2013
I'm not gonna vilify someone who tried to come here to have a better life. Its just not something I am gonna do. Especially not someone who has already been lived peacefully here for years and has established a family and a life. Also to be clear I am only talking about people who are undocumented and have done nothing wrong. If its true that this man has committed a crime and is wanted in Mexico then obviously yes he should be detained and processed.
It isn’t possible to be here illegally and have done nothing wrong.

Being here illegally is wrong.

May 22, 2018
It isn’t possible to be here illegally and have done nothing wrong.

Being here illegally is wrong.
I addressed that in the first sentence of my post. It may be technically illegal, but I don't see someone fleeing poverty, violence, hunger etc etc as a crime. I am not gonna look down on or judge someone for doing that.

I am also not alone in feeling that way. Its why so many people on the Left want sweeping changes to the way immigration works in this country. Its an issue that many politicians on both sides will be running on and in many places I think it will be the deciding factor.

Christopher

Mar 19, 2005
I’m not sure why I have to follow the fucking law when others don’t who is picking and choosing what laws we are to follow?

It’s a shit job that comes with a horrible stigma. However, they literally are just doing their job and the left has politicized it. Wait till an ICE agent gets hurt will that be on Warren and Harris’s hands?

Change the law not the people enforcing the law. That’s why people want to come here; we are a nation of laws.

May 22, 2018
However, they literally are just doing their job and the left has politicized it.
The Left did? Trump is the one that ran on a platform of strong borders and enforcing immigration. He is the one that put ICE front and center. So its the Right that politicized it first. The Left is now just putting a spotlight on bad practices.

Last edited:

Spheyr

Banned
Jan 15, 2013
The Left did? Trump is the one that ran on a platform of strong borders and enforcing immigration. He is the one that put ICE front and center. So its the Right that politicized it first. The Left is now just putting a spotlight on bad practices.
That's not politicizing it. That's telling everyone the law is being enforced.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Mar 5, 2009
Amazing they were able to sneak in the country, stay for so long and have *five* kids. That just shows how broken the system is.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Mar 5, 2009
The woman is a legal immigrant.
When I looked for more details on that I found this:

She told CNN she is undocumented but did provide a driver's license. Her husband had left their nearby home in a hurry and did not have his with him, she said. ICE agents denied her husband's request to return home for his ID, she said.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
What would you say to the people stuck in the legal immigration queue who are also looking for a better life?

May 22, 2018
I know, they had nine months to get her out, it's vile how slow they are
What vile is leaving a pregnant woman alone at a gas station and talking about "punting" that same pregnant woman.

What would you say to the people stuck in the legal immigration queue who are also looking for a better life?
That I genuinely wish them all the luck in the world?

Last edited:

Spheyr

Banned
Jan 15, 2013
What vile is leaving a pregnant woman alone at a gas station and talking about "punting" that same pregnant woman.

That I genuinely wish them all the luck in the world?
Not literally punting her physically. Punting as in deporting

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
I addressed that in the first sentence of my post. It may be technically illegal, but I don't see someone fleeing poverty, violence, hunger etc etc as a crime. I am not gonna look down on or judge someone for doing that.

I am also not alone in feeling that way. Its why so many people on the Left want sweeping changes to the way immigration works in this country. Its an issue that many politicians on both sides will be running on and in many places I think it will be the deciding factor.
Mexico has the 11th largest GDP in the world. What are they fleeing from?

There are plenty of safe places to lodge an asylum claim if they are genuine refugees that have travelled through Mexico from elsewhere. Why do you think they should be able to circumvent the system and skip the queue by hopping the border? Why can’t Mexico take refugees?

May 22, 2018
Why do you think they should be able to circumvent the system and skip the queue by hopping the border?
If you actually read all of my posts I never said they should skip the queue. I simply said that I personally refuse to vilify or judge them for doing so.

May 22, 2018
I don't even know what to say to this. Those two statements are contradictory.
How so?

EDIT: To better explain my point of view. I don't think people should steal food from stores, but I also will not condemn someone stealing food if they are starving for example.

Last edited:
May 22, 2018
It's pretty clear that you know they're breaking the law and that it negatively affects the people who are trying to immigrate legally but, due to your obvious biases, you're trying to doublethink your way past it and it's not convincing anyone.
I explained my point of view above in an edit.

Jan 25, 2018
Southeastern USA
But wait, I thought ICE were literal Nazis? Isn't arresting someone wanted for murder a good thing? I'm so confused! It's almost like we have laws and police forces for a reason!

A massive swath of the media has lost the plot and are on the verge of becoming any enemy of the American people. It has become insane how many facts, nuance, and real journalism has just been lost.
Corporate media was always the enemy of the American people, it's just become plain as day obvious now.

I first noticed something was really amiss around 2009 when the news was constantly talking about bullshit like Jon and Kate Plus 8 or Lindsey Lohan as if that was shit that actually mattered, was truly newsworthy, it was so vapid and stupid.

It's no surprise to me that those same media outlets trying to cover serious issues do a colossally awful job at it.

What a two-faced jackass this guy was, said one thing and then did the other.

Politicians, man.

ssolitare

Manbaby: The Member
Jan 12, 2009
ICE arrested a husband driving his delivering wife to the hospital when he stopped at a gas station along the way. ICE profiled him, and made up a non-verifiable, unprovable lie that he had a Warren for murder in Mexico. Then ICE proceeded to wait for the mother to deliver the baby and clear the hospital, and got her and the baby.

The husband and wife have legal status here.

matt404au

Gold Member
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
ICE arrested a husband driving his delivering wife to the hospital when he stopped at a gas station along the way. ICE profiled him, and made up a non-verifiable, unprovable lie that he had a Warren for murder in Mexico. Then ICE proceeded to wait for the mother to deliver the baby and clear the hospital, and got her and the baby.

The husband and wife have legal status here.
That contradicts what I've read. Can you provide a source?

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014
Frankly I don’t care if you are a murderer or Mister Rodgers, if you are here without legal reason to be, then you are a criminal and should get a swift kick in the pants back to where you came from. Getting someone deserving here legally is hard enough because of these people skipping the line.

Last edited:
May 22, 2018
How you noticed how frequently he edits and then references back to it after the fact?
I edited my post because I realized I was being vague. If I would have made a new post to explain it would have been a double post. Which is technically against the rules I think so I try and avoid it when possible.

Btw you never addressed what I said in that edit either.

Last edited: