• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ice Cube worked with Trump admin on Platinum Plan?

Digital Gex

Feb 20, 2019
Ice Cube is trash, helped change the original point of hi[ hop to the trash that's caused the things you see now. He's only there to pander and save face like he always does. Probably didn't do anything but show up. But I guess it makes a talking point to all 15 of the people that still thinks he's relevant to vote for Trump.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Ice Cube is trash, helped change the original point of hi[ hop to the trash that's caused the things you see now. He's only there to pander and save face like he always does. Probably didn't do anything but show up. But I guess it makes a talking point to all 15 of the people that still thinks he's relevant to vote for Trump.
I just want him and all that are in the know within their circle, to spill the beans about Biggie and 2Pac. They know the answer, so far as to let it slip that they know in so many words a few years ago, but they sit on it.

Last edited:

Rock And Roll

Sep 28, 2014
This bothers me. I don't agree with Ice Cube's political stance or his opinions on race-relations. When I hear this, it makes me much less likely to vote for Trump. I'm not enthusiastic about supporting a plan proposed by a black supremacist who extolls the teachings of Louis Farrakhan.
Agreed. I'm not too enthusiastic to see Trump buddying up with a guy who spent all of June/July tweeting antisemitic bullshit. I'm all for talking to people and finding common ground but unless Cube had some sort of relevation over the past 8 weeks I wouldn't go near this guy.

This bothers me. I don't agree with Ice Cube's political stance or his opinions on race-relations. When I hear this, it makes me much less likely to vote for Trump. I'm not enthusiastic about supporting a plan proposed by a black supremacist who extolls the teachings of Louis Farrakhan.
Agreed. I'm not too enthusiastic to see Trump buddying up with a guy who spent all of June/July tweeting antisemitic bullshit. I'm all for talking to people and finding common ground but unless Cube had some sort of relevation over the past 8 weeks I wouldn't go near this guy.
Wow, this site just allows blatant racism like this? Having negative opinions about BIPOC is some pure NAZI WHITE PRIVILIDGE SHIT. You ain't clever, bigots!

edit: sorry, wrong site

;)

Last edited:

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013
Maybe there's a truce. Trump and Ice Cube are secretly working together to create a white supremacist state for whites and black supremacist for blacks, therefore proving to the left Donald Trump is a white supremacist :pie_thinking:

Catphish

Jan 13, 2017
Chicago, IL, USA
"Who's the lucky man? I don't have a clue
Then she said the lucky man is you
I dropped my brew
And everything looked fuzzy
Not a baby by you the neighborhood hussy
She said yeah remember that date
I thought back and tried to calculate
Then I said damn are you sure it's mine
Cause I know you been tossed plenty of times
She said that day no I wasn't whoring
Your ass is mine that's when the sweat started pouring
Cause all I saw was Ice Cube in court
Paying a gang on child support
Then I thought deep about giving up the money
What I need to do is kick the bitch in the tummy"

--Ice Cube

• Triggered
Reactions: EHuntingon

finowns

May 10, 2009
Thank god they got a Ice Cube’s input.

What a joke. And the ‘plan’ is a joke as well. “Platinum” plan did Ice Cube come up with the name? Sounds like a 90s rap album.

Zefah

Gold Member
Jan 7, 2007
"We ain't going to get no respect in this country without having money in our community."

He's right. It's all about enriching communities and elevating people economically.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
May 9, 2016
h*ck
WOW. Was not expecting that. I remember he was just on the fuck Trump bandwagon along with Snoop. He stepped up to the fuckin plate.

This gives me great hope for America's future.

This is the guy who wrote ACAB anthem Fuck the Police that all the screechers whistle in their heads while they're justifying looting to themselves. He has been vocally anti-Trump. He just betrayed them all; I'm not surprised we have screechers popping up here in this thread trying to dampen the significance of this.

It will take the left a long time to unravel how significant this is.

Here's another tweet confirming it:

Last edited:

dolabla

Oct 9, 2013
WOW. Was not expecting that. I remember he was just on the fuck Trump bandwagon along with Snoop. He stepped up to the fuckin plate.

This is the guy who wrote ACAB anthem Fuck the Police that all the screechers whistle in their heads while they're justifying looting to themselves. He has been vocally anti-Trump. He just betrayed them all; I'm not surprised we have screechers popping up here in this thread trying to dampen the significance of this.

It's now currently trending on twitter and those losers are having their bitch fit over it calling him a coon, sellout, etc.

Reactions: haxan7

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
You actually don't get it. I'm trying to point out the hypocrisy of the right.

I'm happy he's tryna work with Donny boy to get some reform done.
Oh I know, I'm laughing at all of you, because you're all full of shit right now, including you leftie 🙄

• LOL
Reactions: DeepEnigma

EHuntingon

Gold Member
Jul 30, 2013
Michigan
ehuntington.org
🤣 The tears in these threads
I oppose race-based policy as a general rule. I also opposed racism and racial supremacy. Ice Cube champions all those things. I don’t care if this owns the Libs or not. I don’t care if this gets him a few points in the polls. What I care about is that I think it’s bad policy created by working with a questionable person. The whole “Platinum Plan” fees like a form of reparations, disguised as tax policy. Also, I’m not a big supporter of destroying history.

Feel free to gloat about Ice Cube supporting a Trump plan, but it’s not something that makes me want to vote for him.

Rock And Roll

Sep 28, 2014

Pointing out the guy acted like a far left lunatic who tweeted out antisemitic shit right out of the Farrakhan playbook makes us screechers? We say we aren't keen on Trump getting chummy with a racebaiter and it makes us screechers?

Right, we must be filthy liberals. Instead of just posting "fuck trump", we seemingly support the guy and just aren't happy he's fucking around with a moron.

I understand it's a big get for Trump to have Cube switch over but that doesn't mean you cant be critical of it.

Reactions: Shaqazooloo

-Arcadia-

Branded for life by her misdeeds
Aug 20, 2019
Props to Ice Cube, though. I don’t appreciate many of his comments at all, but stepping up like that, despite those views, and at great personal cost (you know this won’t go over well with the crazier people), is something that can be quite respected.

Edit: EHuntingon EHuntingon , I completely understand. Without invalidating what you said, I would offer that this is Trump’s whole thing. Compromise, and making the best possible deal. The President is also pen pals with a genocidal dictator, but it stopped us from going to nuclear war, and the world’s relations with North Korea look better than they ever have.

If I’ve learned one thing, it’s to trust Trump. I don’t think he’d ever take a ‘cuck’ deal, having frequently criticized Obama for doing so. I trust him to find a middle ground that benefits us all.

Plus, remember, western civilization is on the line next month. Anything reasonable that gets us away from what looks like a truly frightening future, is also very, very welcome.

Last edited:

Ten_Fold

Jan 18, 2017
Fuck gaf I love you but you guys are bonkers at times. No one is perfect and this is huge.

I know a lot of people that still respect what Ice Cube has to say. Good for him trying to actually get out and do something with his platform.
Yeah lots of people here are crazy, not reset crazy, but a different crazy. Anyways thus could be BIG, you have to think about it. Trump actually hasn’t done anything bad towards black people, compared to Biden. Ice cube doesn’t have the youth, but his voice is still huge.

Reactions: CloudNull

makaveli60

Jan 7, 2018
I just want him and all that are in the know within their circle, to spill the beans about Biggie and 2Pac. They know the answer, so far as to let it slip that they know in so many words a few years ago, but they sit on it.
Could you please explain?

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
Cube is rad, and right. the Dems aren't doing jack to help because TDS is too much. if black people reach out to Trump directly, he has shown he will do stuff to help out.

im really excited by how many black activists are in the Republican party and outwardly on Trump's side. leftists may sneer at people like Kanye and Candace Owens, but they are an indication that the Dems are not entitled to the black vote.

furthermore, we need to accept the fact that if racial justice is to be done, then we are going to need black conservatives in there too. the amount of hatred thrown at black conservatives is absurd and hypocritical coming from the left.

Cube is rad, and right. the Dems aren't doing jack to help because TDS is too much. if black people reach out to Trump directly, he has shown he will do stuff to help out.

im really excited by how many black activists are in the Republican party and outwardly on Trump's side. leftists may sneer at people like Kanye and Candace Owens, but they are an indication that the Dems are not entitled to the black vote.

furthermore, we need to accept the fact that if racial justice is to be done, then we are going to need black conservatives in there too. the amount of hatred thrown at black conservatives is absurd and hypocritical coming from the left.
It's almost as if when they drop the victim act, people are happy and willing to work with them in any way they can.

Last edited:

undrtakr900

Oct 30, 2007
Can you explain how Ice Cube is a "black supremist"? 🤔