• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: IEM Season VIII: São Paulo – StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm & League of Legends

SamuraiX-

Can you imagine the reactions if not a single Terran qualifies to Katowice? Jjkaji and Polt really need to step it up (and avoid facing toss) next IEM.

Sadly, it'll just look normal. Have you seen Code S this season? :(

I will absolutely lose my shit if TLO manages to pull an upset against herO.

But even if he plays solid in every game, he'll probably still get 3-0'd not because herO's Korean but just because LAWLZPROTOSS.

EmiPrime

I stopped watching SC2 because I was bored of 2 base Protoss making unstoppable death balls with mothership core support and fast reinforcements via warp-ins. Looks like nothing has changed and Blizzard don't seem to care that their game is dying.

SC2 used to be so fun to watch, now it's garbage.

Syf

Banned
PvP final here, PvP final in the Asus ROG tournament as well (unless forgg beats Dear - lol).

Thanks DK!

WSxBfRY.gif

SamuraiX-

q5sls7m.png

I stopped watching SC2 because I was bored of 2 base Protoss making unstoppable death balls with mothership core support and fast reinforcements via warp-ins. Looks like nothing has changed and Blizzard don't seem to care that their game is dying.

SC2 used to be so fun to watch, now it's garbage.

I wish this wasn't so true. ;_;

PvP final here, PvP final in the Asus ROG tournament as well (unless forgg beats Dear - lol).]

Believe in the final bastion of Terran hope. ;_;

Edit: As soon as people realized it was a PvP final, viewer count dropped from 40,000 to 25,000.

Protoss. Killing eSports since 2010.

Top Bottom