• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

If a girl wants you to stick your big toe in her orifices, does that make her a TOE HOE?

The Pleasure

Jan 8, 2019
Sometimes conversations with guys get really weird and hilarious. This is a question that I proposed to a friend. Their answer was not sure. I'm slanting more towards YES. It does make them a TOE HOE. They made like 50 video games about it in Japan already.

NutJobJim

Apr 15, 2007
London UK
I'd be offended.
My dick not good enough for you? You getting more girth outta my big toe???

Absolutely outrageous behaviour! Unless she's extremely hot obviously....

• Fire
Reactions: Tesseract

TheCockatrice

Jun 16, 2019
If you stick your penis in her does that make her a Penis Hoe? Penis Hoenis...!? In any case I'd be down for it.

Stiflers Mom

Apr 27, 2012
I'm one of those foot fetishists that are weirdly enough a bit grossed out by women that have the same fetish.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: brap

brap

Jan 9, 2018
I'm one of those foot fetishists that are weirdly enough a bit grossed out by women that have the same fetish.
Lmao same here. I mean if women like other women's feet I think that's hot but if women like men's feet I think it's weird.

Stiflers Mom

Apr 27, 2012
Lmao same here. I mean if women like other women's feet I think that's hot but if women like men's feet I think it's weird.
Exactly this..
Girl starting to suck on my toes happened to me one time on a one night stand.
Weird experience... :messenger_hushed:

• LOL
Reactions: brap