• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Social Community Event if a great white shark swallowed you whole

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
The Pentagon
it's hard to think of a finer death than war with a great white shark in muddy water

the adrenaline pumping through your veins, my god

only a grizzly or polar bear would be better

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: -Arcadia-

drganon

Sep 20, 2019
I've seen jaws 3d. You ain't swimming out of there. That's why I also stay out of the ocean. The sharks can have it.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
The Pentagon
In that case, RIP and tear it is. I'm under 6 feet, weigh less than 180 and have noodley arms, I'm sure I'll do just fine.
you have teeth don't you

why did prometheus shape humans out of clay, should have used shark guts

the cycles haven't been kind

Last edited:
  • Praise the Sun
Reactions: Rentahamster

triplestation

Dec 23, 2008
NYC
dig my nails into the fleshy walls around me and drag with all my might and hope it throws me up thinking "that shit ain't edible"

it would be one slippery and shaky ride with a low chance of survival I think but I'd try my best to take it down with me, at least a fatal tear in it's digestive system

i think having a good sharp knife would greatly increase the chances of surviving

GymWolf

Jun 11, 2019
Great whites I fucking love em hoping to sort out trip next year to go down in cage with them
I envy you, they are beatiful sea monsters.

But to answer to the op question, i would try to use a granate while i'm in his stomach just to fail and let a blonde woman use it instead of me in the next fight to kill the bastard...

Last edited:

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
The Pentagon
dig my nails into the fleshy walls around me and drag with all my might and hope it throws me up thinking "that shit ain't edible"

it would be one slippery and shaky ride with a low chance of survival I think but I'd try my best to take it down with me, at least a fatal tear in it's digestive system

i think having a good sharp knife would greatly increase the chances of surviving
this seems optimal and i'm not sure we can take it any further

i was thinking perhaps you could kick your way through the gills, or chew those summa bitches out

• Thoughtful
Reactions: triplestation

triplestation

Dec 23, 2008
NYC
this seems optimal and i'm not sure we can take it any further

i was thinking perhaps you could kick your way through the gills, or chew those summa bitches out
I imagine messing with the gills would put the shark in a frenzied state, it'd get rough if you're unarmed

with a good knife you can sashimi that bitch alive and put it into critical condition in a couple seconds

• Fire
Reactions: Tesseract

DESTROYA

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2011
USA
Would never happened, Great Whites would never swallow you whole, you’d have limbs or huge chunks taken out of you before being swallowed .

• Thoughtful

DESTROYA

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2011
USA
yeah but what if it does
You’d be fucked!
Sure you would try to tear it guts out but at best you would do enough damage to kill it but you’d be trapped inside a shark coffin sinking to the bottom of the ocean drowning and loosing blood getting weaker by the second.

• Triggered

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
The Pentagon
You’d be fucked!
Sure you would try to tear it guts out but at best you would do enough damage to kill it but you’d be trapped inside a shark coffin sinking to the bottom of the ocean drowning and loosing blood getting weaker by the second.
what a nightmare huh, fuck

little glimmers of light shimmying through the shark's mouf

shark coffin goddamn

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: God Enel

Pejo

Jul 1, 2009
I just wanted to say that the tags really make this thread work.

Sharks don't swallow whole, they rip and tear.

JimmyJones

Mar 19, 2015
I'd dodge it at the last second like Thomas Jane in Deep Blue Sea, then I'd grab it's dorsal fin and ride it to the nearest landmass.

0:46 in this clip is exactly how it would go.

Last edited:
  • Praise the Sun

quickwhips

Jan 26, 2009
The same thing you do to any animal that would bite you. Let it bite you in the shoulder. While its clamping down kick it in the balls. Then as it screams out in pain break its neck.