• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IF Elden Ring is not shown today at TGA, might as well just cancel the fucking game all together

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

kretos

Banned
JoyousWellgroomedAtlanticblackgoby-max-1mb.gif

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
The game will never release.

You are right about GG, its impossible for him to get a game out. Hes fucking cursed.

Ein Bear

I'm actually glad they're taking their time with it. I love From's games, but after Demon's, Dark, Dark 2, Bloodborne, Dark 3 and Sekiro, I was starting to feel the fatigue. A few years off and a fresh start is what they needed really.

SinDelta

two years
two fucking years with no info, no screenshot, no teasers
just radio silent
i blame G.R.R Martin, everything that fat fuck touches never sees the light of day

i needed to get this off my chest
It could be worse. People waited a long time for Final Fantasy 15, Kingdom Hearts 3.

People waited and died waiting for Guts and company to get off the boat in Berserk.

Many are still waiting for Half-Life 3. Hell I await with anticipation anything on Breath of the Wild 2.

Last edited:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Should never have asked George Martin to write for the game. It's now cursed to be stuck in development hell.

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
Maybe FROM, as poorly as some of their games run on consoles, decided to shift it to next gen only instead of releasing it on base consoles at 720 and 15fps like cyberpunk.

Besides, they just had a big release last year.
I was thinking maybe they played the demon's souls remake and decided to target 60fps.

LectureMaster

Gold Member
I'm actually glad they're taking their time with it. I love From's games, but after Demon's, Dark, Dark 2, Bloodborne, Dark 3 and Sekiro, I was starting to feel the fatigue. A few years off and a fresh start is what they needed really.
I thought I had the fatigue when I finished Bloodborne, then I sunk another 300 hours into DS3 with enthusiasm.

I thought that was enough souls for me but no, I bought dark souls remastered and platinum'ed it.

Just as I thought I'm done with Souls, Sekiro became my game of 2019.

So the conclusion is no, there is no fatigue of God miyazaki, his games are pure addiction.

:p

Fromsoftware has a record of releasing great games at a high frequency by modern standards. We already know this game will be larger in scope than any they have made before so a longer development time makes sense. There's no reason to worry.

Gamer79

Predicts the worst decade for Sony starting 2022
two years
two fucking years with no info, no screenshot, no teasers
just radio silent
i blame G.R.R Martin, everything that fat fuck touches never sees the light of day

i needed to get this off my chest
It maybe cancelled or long delayed.

Ask people who have been waiting on HALF LIFE 3. Remember how long it too for TOO Human to come out?

Top Bottom