• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"If I think of the top ten best dicks I've ever had, they didn't play videogames."

Kite

Lotsa pro athletes and rappers play and stream games like Madden and Fortnite. You know these ladies would drop their panties fast for some NFL dick haha

Last edited:
What's disturbing about her remark is its implication: she's been with dozens of men and subsequently each of them is just a standard of comparison to the others rather than actual people whom she appreciates as people.
Lmao, you do know lots of people have sex for pleasure and not because they care for the other person? Have you heard of one night stands?

DinoD

Well she's obviously not following this forum. Otherwise she would've gotten wet just by reading about SEX 12.3 " TF of pure brute force drilling power and PS5 high efficiency no bottle-necks sustained pounding power.

Last edited:
You have to wait for AAA games for AAA dick
necro-mami-v-frankenfemme-the-best-dick-ive-ever-had-42040655.png

images

Imagine living in a world where women openly blab about taking dicks left and right, and then complain about men.
When will women realize that they don't need to copy men's sexual strategy, they have only one uterus after all.

The pill really fucked up society. Not saying it's better or worse, but the stability of forced monogamy is gone for sure.

Hugare

lol, you guys all offended and shit

Don't worry boys, you dont have a small penis because you game. Blame genetics for that.

You really think that she knows if those more than 10+ guys that put their dick inside her play videogames or not?

She is obviously trolling and you guys are all butthurt by it

The Alien

Banned
All those dicks... couldn’t manage to get one to stick around. I guess she’s not making any top 10 lists either.
Great observation.

However, don't count her out just yet. She's bound to come out with a Top 10 list of reasons why men suck. Just don't be waiting for that Top 10 list of introspective reasons why I can get 10 dicks in me, but not one to stay around me).

Golgo 13

The Man With The Golden Dong
Ah yes bitter single mothers on a podcast talking about dicks. Literally more toxic than polonium.
Bitter single mothers who have horrible personalities and are embittered by the fact that they don't receive the male attention their fragile egos think they deserve.

Life's hard, bitch.

Play some videogames, it helps.

Top Bottom