• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"If I think of the top ten best dicks I've ever had, they didn't play videogames."

FunkMiller

Gold Member
This all boils down to video games not being taken seriously as a medium. Because they are seen as immature and pointless. Thats why games like TLOU 2 are so important. More of those and the medium will be taken more seriously, eventually.

Phew. Just as well TLOU2 didn’t have loads of man babies whining about having to play a female character with muscles then. That would have made gamers seem really immature!

Saruhashi

Banned
This cracked me up. Just sharing for a laugh. Don't get offended.

LOL.

Thats the kind of woman you wake up beside and hope and pray that your mates never saw you taking her home. Otherwise you are going to be reminded of that time you shagged an absolute rotter for the rest of your life.

5 years later... watching the Champions League final down the pub. Some fat ugly yoke appears on screen. "Hey Saruhashi do you remember that time when you..."

10 years later... when you are finally marrying a decent woman and your best man's speech just HAS to include a wee in-joke about that one time when you pulled this absolute monster.

Shes the kind of mistake you'll never be allowed to forget.

"Mate remember that night out after our graduation? I think I saw that chick you pulled stabbing Frodo Baggins with a spear in the mines of Moria."

The kind of woman who makes you wish that Mithril condoms were a thing.

The kind of woman your buddies will have a nickname for and will bring it up from time to time as you have horrifying PTSD flashbacks to this hambeast crushing your thighs and pelvis on that frightful night.

"Mate, remember that time you fucked that bird that was doing the Earthquake cosplay? Or was it Tugboat cos play? You know, the one who blocked out the sun and smelled like a cannery in late August? Ah don't pretend you've forgotten!"

Jesus, I'd rather destroy my dick shagging my PS5 than destroy my mind with the mortifying memories of kipper gusts coming from this ones sweaty fat clunge as I pump away with tears of shame and regret welling in my eyes.

Last edited:

Neofire

Oh I heard about these 3 thots. Sounds like they bug mad because a mf isn't wasting all his money on them lol.

Saruhashi

Banned
id agree with that
but its not just them, its in general.

Nah. I ain't buying it.

You'd need to add context. What kind of TV are these people watching? Or are they reading books? Listening to music?

For example I ain't going to listen to people who are consuming Holywood trash try to make the point that videogames are junk.

I mean what kind of person thinks "See, The Thing Is" on Joe Budden TV is quality content?

Millions of people watching utter garbage on TV and YouTube or wasting their days scrolling through Facebook, Twitter and Reddit and that's all OK. Videogames need to change to be more respected though?

Why can't people enjoy gaming just the same as they enjoy these other forms of entertainment?

LOL. Video games are for losers, please check out my Twitter, Instagram and garbage tier gossip podcast!

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
Yeah, than she stand up and watch some idiotic TV show, so give me a break you "adult"....

GrayFoxPL

Don't take it too seriously guys.

This is GAF, everything is backwards.

hVpaLzC.gif

regawdless

Banned
Now we need her top 50 dicks with every guys main 5 hobbies/interests, so we can adapt and improve ourselves.

Maybe then we'll have a chance to score such a beauty.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
This type of attention for gamers is impressive and a win for gamers, games getting more attention than girl friend isn’t an issue.

CAB_Life

How would she even know? She sounds like the type of person who barely learns her partner's name let alone their hobbies.

Camreezie

How would she even know? She sounds like the type of person who barely learns her partner's name let alone their hobbies.
It's true, they could be lapsed gamers and she would have no idea. Theres probably is a correlation behind what shes saying she just said it in a stupid way

"If I think of the top ten best dicks I've ever had, they didn't play videogames."

Dicks dont play video games... Duh...

atleast mine doesnt.

The Fartist

Gold Member
This bitch really struck a nerve with a lot of you. It's a podcast format, people talk shit off the cuff to get a reaction, what is there not to get?

Do you get laid? If yes then get over it, move on.

Reminds me of the woke mob attacking Rogan for stupid silly shit he says with fellow comedians. This is the same exact thing.

Humdinger

Responding to my comment, "Don't be offended"... (OP here)

Do you know what forum you’re on? 😂

Yeah. I figured maybe some women or male feminists would get offended by Fish's commentary. I know we don't have many of those types here, but you never know. I actually half-expected the thread to get shut down. Instead, it's probably the most popular thread I ever posted, lol.

Last edited:

Outrunner

This all boils down to video games not being taken seriously as a medium. Because they are seen as immature and pointless. Thats why games like TLOU 2 are so important. More of those and the medium will be taken more seriously, eventually.

But videogames are immature and pointless, that's why they are fun.

Saruhashi

Banned
This bitch really struck a nerve with a lot of you. It's a podcast format, people talk shit off the cuff to get a reaction, what is there not to get?

Do you get laid? If yes then get over it, move on.

Reminds me of the woke mob attacking Rogan for stupid silly shit he says with fellow comedians. This is the same exact thing.

Haha.

So we cant have a laugh about it ourselves?

She can talk shit off the cuff but if posters here want to do the same we've got to deal with Johnny White Knight here riding to the rescue and trying to play Forum Police?

Piss off.

Nobody is really offended or upset. I just see people riffing on the idea of this fat disaster talking shit about gaming and bragging about all the dicks she's taken when in reality most wouldn't even fuck her with a stolen cock.

How come we can't just have a laugh at her expense without all these panty wetters coming out of the woodwork to moan about people being "offended"?

Saruhashi

Banned
Responding to my comment, "Don't be offended"... (OP here)

Yeah. I figured maybe some women or male feminists would get offended by Fish's commentary. I know we don't have many of those types here, but you never know. I actually half-expected the thread to get shut down. Instead, it's probably the most popular thread I ever posted, lol.

What surprised me a little is that a few men in the thread seem offended. Most guys are laughing at it, as they should, but a few seem to be taking her charge seriously.

Guys, if a woman talks about her "Top ten dicks," you can assume she's been run through dozens and dozens of times. As Fish (the commentator) says, "Out of what, 500?" lol

Do the dick-stacking test. Count the number of dicks she's had, assume 6" a piece, then stack them end to end and see how high they reach. If that woman would get injured, even a little, by jumping off a platform at that height, then that's too many dicks. She's a garden tool (a hoe), not someone to deal with or take seriously. I'd calculate this woman's platform of dicks to extend about 50 feet in the air. Too many dicks, lol. Not someone to take seriously.

Mate, if she jumped off a platform that high the Earth itself would be dealt a grievous injury.

Relativ9

I'd love to see the list of the far more cultured and refined entertainment they consume, I imagine the theatre is a daily visit, the opera once a month, and their kindle collection gets a new 100% read every 2-3 days.

What's that, they spend 90% of their time watching soap operas, E, TLC and random influencer vlogs? Get the fuck out of here with the gaming is a waste of time shit then.

Someone should tell her about all those mobile games that were used as a justification to inflate certain numbers, that most people in the west play video games.

Top Bottom