• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"If I think of the top ten best dicks I've ever had, they didn't play videogames."

Fitzchiv

This is probably as good an example as any of the complete double standards in dialogue at the moment. Lets switch it round, shall we;

Blokes sat there and one says "none of the 10 best piece of pussy I've had have played video games" - what's the internet reaction I wonder?

ozhnFcR.jpg

Last edited:
Here are some photos of Mandii B, who is the woman that made the comment. She's not the hottest woman around and she is pretty big, but not everyone is high-tier in the looks department. Also, she's admittedly bigger than I thought based on the video in the OP.

Why would a very average looking woman pay for a professional photo shoot? I actually laughed when looking at those pics.

I won't dog pile her though... I'll give her the benefit of doubt and assume that she just made a one dumb off-the-cuff comment on social media.

That's what is bothering you? I wonder why she only got makeup on one eye on the upper left picture.

Screenshot-at-Nov-30-19-16-49.png

Good point, mate. I didn't give her pictures the privilege of more than a tenth of a second of my time beforehand. But you're right. It looks like she only has makeup on the left side of her face. Weird. I hope this doesn't become a trend. Tattoos on modern women is bad enough.

Perhaps she got a discount if only half of her face got makeup?

Mexen

Well, you know, the last fuck counts. So, imagining a 100XP level up count... maybe the gamer dudes got 99XP so the next time, a peck sufficed for 100 and a level up.
And when you level up, you switch off. Everyone knows that.

Last edited:
Why would a very average looking woman pay for a professional photo shoot? I actually laughed when looking at those pics.

I won't dog pile her though... I'll give her the benefit of doubt and assume that she just made a one dumb off-the-cuff comment on social media.
Why can't somebody decide for her or himself to do a fotoshoot? If an ugly man or woman wants to do that, so what?

Top Bottom