• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If Work Really, Really Sucked - Would You Become A BORG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BojTrek

Banned
Obviously, I am really bored at work. In fact, work SUCKS...

Technical Support, Phone Support for 8 hrs. a day... Kill Me Now!

Anyways, I don't know what I want to do with my life... 33 years old... sad...

I am also quite locked in a great paying job... so I suck it up for family, house, etc.

I would seriously become a BORG for 8 hrs. a day if possible and just fix shit on a damaged BORG ship... that sounds like fun...

human5892

Queen of Denmark
jlr-borg.jpg

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Trevelyon said:
Borg Cube >>>>>>>> Death Star.

BORG WIN.

Wrong... the death star be creeping through the fog (if there was fog in space they'd be creeping through it!) blowing up planets and sh!t... triangle green beam cannon fo' life!!

Hawksley

Boogie said:
But it causes death.

So can a rock, potentially. But we don't call them Death Rocks. So let's assume the Death Star is just overdramaticized and call it a Star. Now discuss.

Volt

Hawksley said:
So can a rock, potentially. But we don't call them Death Rocks. So let's assume the Death Star is just overdramaticized and call it a Star. Now discuss.

Well erm it emits light, kinda like a star, except this light is actually a deadly laser beam of some kind. And voila : a deadly star which cause.. death... The Death Star !

maybe your taking star in the wrong way.

yes it causes death, it causes MASS death and its fucking huge. So maybe its a star and people are like fans of it.

fart

Savant
it's not called the dead star, it's called the death star. it's like a transitive verb or some shit. it causes death

i don't know what to say about the star thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom