• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you could be reincarnated, what animal would you want to be and why?

darkangel-212559

Dreamcast Love
I would choose to come back as a cat in the Western world. Sleeping all day, being fed, would be great.

Not in the middle east though. Cats have a terrible time there.

teezzy

Banned
1200px-Funky_Kong_Artwork_-_Donkey_Kong_Country_Tropical_Freeze.png

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
I read this one story about two women who hate each other and revenge each other, they were then being reborn as a hen and a cat, and then as a doe and a leopardess…:pie_ssmiling:

GeorgPrime

Banned
A cat.

Rubbing on tits, demanding food, ignoring people, just sleeping all the time, sometimes destroy stuff if i want too and people will love you anyway...

Last edited:
Why anyone would pick anything else is beyond me. You get:

-camouflage
-8 arms with suckers on them (that can taste!)
-9 brains
-3 hearts
-A beak that can bite through bone
-ink spray to blind predators
But you can't fight the best of the best elite samurai. That is the main thing.

Karmic Raze

House cat with a loving owner like my own. He seems to have a pretty good life.

If we’re talking about wild animals… I definitely still would want to be some kind of feline. Tiger, cheetah, lion, etc. Maybe a cheetah because you can run so freaking fast, but tigers are awesome too. Maybe a damn liger like Napoleon Dynamite was talking about. Now that’s some good stuff.

I originally wanted to be a Shark but then I saw this video

So I guess now I'd want to be reincarnated as the trust fund baby of a very wealthy white man

Last edited:

Dark Star

Why anyone would pick anything else is beyond me. You get:

-camouflage
-8 arms with suckers on them (that can taste!)
-9 brains
-3 hearts
-A beak that can bite through bone
-ink spray to blind predators

I watched My Octopus Teacher on Netflix and now they’re my spirit animal.

Toots

Gold Member
If you’re human, reincarnating in anything other than human is supposed to be a downgrade ( from the buddhist POV). That said if I had to choose I would be reincarnated as one of the turtles who still fuck at 120 years old

Ikutachi

If you’re human, reincarnating in anything other than human is supposed to be a downgrade ( from the buddhist POV). That said if I had to choose I would be reincarnated as one of the turtles who still fuck at 120 years old
They eat pizza too, right? That too.

DavidGzz

A parrot in a beautful tropic country for the view.

1. I'd be able to fly
2. I'm colorful af
3. Can live for 75 years
4. I can still talk shit

Last edited:
Top Bottom