• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you could only buy 5 new release games from Sept-Dec...

fernoca said:
Guess I'm marrying Absolute Zero... XD

Exact same games, though he listed Kirby on DS (which I'm getting) and I did on Wii. :p

I'm cool with that, you seem like a nice enough guy.

Besides, then we could split the cost of they games since they'd be assumedly in the same home.

atomsk

Party Pooper
I am actually doing this for budget/backlog reasons. (everything else I want to play = gamefly)

1. Atelier Totori
2. Persona 2: Innocent Sin
3. Dark Souls
4. Trials Evolution (if it makes it)
5. Skyward Sword

Brofist

Rygar 8 Bit said:
battlefield 3 pc
arkham city pc
dark souls 360
skyrim pc
uncharted 3
Unless all your friends are going to be playing DS on the 360 not sure why you'd get that version if you have a PS3.

kpop100 said:
Unless all your friends are going to be playing DS on the 360 not sure why you'd get that version if you have a PS3.
Are there differences? I was going to wait and see which version was better before I jumped in.

Dark Souls
Uncharted 3
Skyrim
Battlefield 3
Arkham City

That was easy to name the five games I'm going to buy, as that's all I'm buying anyway

I'll also say Team ICO collection and MGS Collection, as that's technically not a "new release" :p

ShockingAlberto said:
Are there differences? I was going to wait and see which version was better before I jumped in.
I dunno, all I know is the PS3 version is being done in house and the 360 version is outsourced

Brofist

ShockingAlberto said:
The PS3 version will be handled by From themselves, while the 360 will be a port. Unless there are some major screwups we know the PS3 version will run well, the 360 version is up in the air.

alba

Little is the new Big
1. Uncharted 3
2. Battlefield 3
3. Forza 4
4. Dark Souls
5. Diablo 3

That's basically it :3

Rygar 8 Bit

Jaguar 64-bit
kpop100 said:

only get exclusives for ps3 my friends all use 360 and pc so theres that and i prefer the 360 controller over the ps one

LowerLevel

1. Skyrim (360)
2. Forza 4
3. Dark Souls (360)
4. Ace Combat (360)
5. Battlefield 3 (Unless new PC built by next few months, 360)

In That Order...

FaidSint

1. NHL 12
2. Dark Souls
3. Super Mario Land 3DS

i dont even know what else is coming out.

Edit: holy crap I forgot about Uncharted 3

vall03

1.) Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2: Innocent Sin
2.) Solatorobo: Red the Hunter
3.) Super Mario 3D Land
4.) The Legend of Zelda: The Skyward Sword
5.) Professor Layton and the Last Specter

waicol

Banned
1. Super Mario 3D Land
2. Mario Kart 7
3. Batman: Arkham City
4. PES 2012 (or FIFA, really depends on demos/reviews)
5. Zelda SS

KareBear

1. Modern Warfare 3
2. Battlefield 3
3. Skyrim
4. Rage
5.Diablo 3 or Saints Row: The Third if Diablo does not come out.

Top Bottom