• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you could only get three games this fall, what would they be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
MGS3
GT4
and.. umm
Crap, I can't pick one from another 10!! This Sucks!!

Meier

AniHawk said:
What? When the HELL was it delayed?

I thought it had always been on track for a 2005 date... but regardless, when I played the demo at E3 the dev walking me through it quoted 2005 as the release.

AniHawk

Meier said:
I thought it had always been on track for a 2005 date... but regardless, when I played the demo at E3 the dev walking me through it quoted 2005 as the release.

GameFaqs has it at a December 7, 2004 release. Gamestop has it for a November 1, 2004 release. EB has it for a December 7, 2004 release...

Besides, before E3, I thought it was coming out this fall.

Meier

Well, it's not sadly.

Just checked the official site, here ya go,
Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios
Developer: BioWare Corp. ™
Format: Xbox™ video game system
Game Type: Single player action RPG
Availability: Calendar 1st quarter, 2005.
Price: TBD

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
If Jade Empire isn't going to make it, then I withhold my third pick for the time being. Nothing else that's been mentioned is close to worthy.

AniHawk

Since JE wont make it, then I guess my new list is:

Metal Gear Solid 3
Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
Resident Evil 4

Ryu

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Halo 2
Resident Evil 4 (if delayed -- Under the Skin and if that's delayed, Metroid Prime 2: Ehoes)

Falch

1) Half-Life 2
2) GTA: San Andreas
3) Ace Combat 5 (please 2004 release in Europe!) or else Killzone

I'm already assuming MGS3, GT4 and RE4 will not be released in Europe this year.

Hooker

Half-Life 2 (this alone will be enough for me, as long as I have my ADSL :))
-Counter-Strike: SOURCE
-Half-Life: SOURCE

kiryogi

Banned
Fire Emblem GC is Winter japan o_O;

1: Metroid Prime 2
2: Starfox 2
3: Rumble Roses! mwaahah

Yeah, thats right! no R/C3!

lordmrw

Metroid Prime 2
Resident Evil 4
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne

Simply no question about those 3. Considering this fall's lineup, you really can't go wrong with almost any of the 3 games that everyone is naming.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Well, eh, I'll just go ahead and say that Silent Hill 4 isn't REALLY a "Fall" game. ;)

Of titles absolutely confirmed for fall...

Halo 2
MGS3
Metroid Prime 2

Lakitu

st5fu
Hard choices V.V

1. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (PS2) (I'm a PAL gamer but there's not a thought in my mind telling me NOT to import this)
2. Halo 2 (Xbox) (Coming to Europe November 9th w00t)
3. Resident Evil 4 (GC) (Importing this baby also)

Psymon

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Paper Mario 2
Mario Golf: Advance Tour

I think I might be getting tired of games. Why? I somehow don't find this fall's line-up to be THAT exciting. Though, I'm looking forward to pick up an Xbox near the end of this month... But that is not because Halo 2 & Fable are due out later this year. :/

That being said, I will probably end up impulse buying a truckload of games only based on hype. I'm such an idiot! ò_ó

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
Halo 2
RE 4
Metroid Prime 2

And it just so happens that those are the only three games coming this fall I will get.

I'll wait for all the other stuff to drop in price.

ced

Halo 2
Fable
Metroid Prime 2

Its scary and depressing to think if this were the case, and we could only experience these and miss out on the rest, but these 3 would be my picks.

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Half-Life 2 (PC)
Simbin's GTR (PC)
GTA:San Andreas (PS2)

Freeburn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom