• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

If you dont date Black Woman as a White Man, you guessed it. Racist and White Privilege.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puncheur

Jun 11, 2020
That literally does nothing for me. Am I a racist now?

Woo-Fu

incest on the subway
Jan 2, 2007
The article talks about “women of colour”. There are many white guys who have yellow fever. Aren't Asian women “women of colour”?

Nope, outperforming other minorities either means systemic racism can't singlehandedly hold an entire race back or it means they're not people of color.

Guess which option the race grifters are going with.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Breakage

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
My first girlfriend was black. Of course, mentioning this is actually gaslighting, to prevent you from seeing my true cis-white racism beneath the surface.

But now if I don't mention my first girlfriend was black, I'm also racist. What's a white man to do?

lol the answer is who gives a shit? These cultists are complete losers, so they have to finger-wag what everyone else does. At least we could contain the churchmarms in a building. These new religious zealots seem to be constantly proselytizing, whether it's on twitter, in academic papers, and even on videogame forums.

Riven326

Banned
Mar 25, 2019
United States
My first girlfriend was black. Of course, mentioning this is actually gaslighting, to prevent you from seeing my true cis-white racism beneath the surface.

But now if I don't mention my first girlfriend was black, I'm also racist. What's a white man to do?

lol the answer is who gives a shit? These cultists are complete losers, so they have to finger-wag what everyone else does. At least we could contain the churchmarms in a building. These new religious zealots seem to be constantly proselytizing, whether it's on twitter, in academic papers, and even on videogame forums.
You know, it used to be the goddamn evangelicals that were always trying to boss you. These wackos make them seem tame by comparison.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
You know, it used to be the goddamn evangelicals that were always trying to boss you. These wackos make them seem tame by comparison.
Modern lefties lack the self awareness to see the obvious. I'm a religious man myself and you could say I was inoculated against that churchmarm attitude during my upbringing. Watching pompous secular pundits fall into the same trap is hilarious, if only they could see the irony. I don't condemn anyone for it, though. It's a human nature thing. Collectivism is a dark seed in everyone's heart.

The scary side to this modern batch of True Believers compared to the "christian moral majority" is at least the churchmarms had a religion to keep them in check. There were boundaries. And the radicals -- like Westboro Baptist -- got condemned. I'm not sure what the boundaries of critical race theory and intersectionalism and communism are. They don't seem to have an internal mechanism to keep themselves on a straight ideological path.

SinDelta

May 21, 2020
I will date whoever the fuck I like thank you very much regardless of the color of their skin, its the content of their character I want to know.

Nov 29, 2020
What if I start exclusively dating black women. Is that racism? Hope they won't call me a colonialist? I'll have to start dating each race in rotation. Maybe they can roll out a racial sex-passport. She checks off her race once the deed is done, and later you can get some racial equivalent of frequent-fucker miles.

SF Kosmo

...please disperse...
Jul 7, 2020
I kind of agree there's often a degree of implicit racism in these sorts of stated racial "preferences" in dating. I won't say across the board you're racist if you haven't dated a black woman, but I also don't buy the argument that attraction isn't influenced by social conditioning, or that not liking black women is just a "born this way" thing.

If course, in practice of course your dating pool is a matter of circumstance and sometimes who likes you, and who you are around. I have always gotten on with black women, you know white boy from the hood who actually has his shit together, l always did pretty well with them. And while I have dated a few Asian women, I've had a lot less success with them as group. None of which is about finding one more "attractive" than the other.

lock2k

Banned
Jun 13, 2018
Brazil
"To the white men who told me that they “prefer” white women

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 - 4:54pm

ALLISON BROWN

MiC Columnist

*This piece has been expanded to include an addendum, Click here.*

I am sorry, but exclusively dating white women is not “just a preference.”

At the root of your exclusion of women of color from your dating pool lies a deep-seated allegiance to whiteness so that you and your kin can continue to benefit from white privilege. Further, straying from white women as your partners of choice could have dastardly consequences that result in the dilution of your family and your own perceived whiteness.

So, let’s make it clear: No one is the passive victim of their own internalized biases. It is not a coincidence that the girl that you had relations with last week looks like your sister, mom, aunt or the random Gap ad you found yourself staring at for a little too long.

You have had choices this cuffing season and every other cuffing season. And to think that you don’t, or that your romantic attraction is out of your control, you’re kidding both yourself and everyone around you.

You exclusively date white women because trying to understand someone else’s world is too difficult — and white privilege is as valuable as gold in a country overflowing with Trump apologists and white resentment.

Not to mention, there is a worldwide cultural obsession with looking, acting and appealing to whiteness in romance. Many women of color are encouraged from a young age to use skin-lightening creams, use apps to make their eyes wider and conform to white societal standards of beauty. The entire world is tied into this white privilege.

And you, Mr. “I-only-date-white-girls” reinforce the intrinsic value of whiteness in this nation.

Saying that you “prefer” white women is racist. Well, maybe not racist to you, except it’s hard for me to find another word to refer to someone making negative assessments of large groups of individuals that they’ve never met, based solely on the color of their skin. It’s ultimately a bigoted and harmful way to think about potential partners.

Saying that you prefer certain women to others not only reinforces stereotypes about women of color, but white women too. Arguing that you prefer white women based on the presuppositions that white women are inherently more beautiful, passive, kind or financially-stable is — you guessed it — racist!

And not only is it racist, but it’s insincere.

You know that a white woman will let you ignore your privilege a lot more than a woman of color will. Shoot, a majority of white women voted for Trump. For the most part, women of color aren’t going to put up with that. Unless her name is Omarosa.

Let me be clear: I don’t expect you to reject your white privilege.

But don’t act like you don’t have it, like you’re not protecting it or that it doesn’t exist."

https://www.michigandaily.com/section/mic/white-men-who-told-me-they-“prefer”-white-women

And on the other side of this, if a White guy prefers Black women, he is accused of "fetishising" Black women.

There are white guys who like black chick's. Find one of them. Then you will be happy.
She is so desperate for white dong... it's hilarious :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy:

tichamac

Banned
Dec 6, 2020
It is not a coincidence that the girl that you had relations with last week looks like your sister, mom, aunt or the random Gap ad you found yourself staring at for a little too long.
This sounds like she's saying all white people look alike. But that's the one group where the comment is 100% inaccurate.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
I kind of agree there's often a degree of implicit racism in these sorts of stated racial "preferences" in dating. I won't say across the board you're racist if you haven't dated a black woman, but I also don't buy the argument that attraction isn't influenced by social conditioning, or that not liking black women is just a "born this way" thing.

If course, in practice of course your dating pool is a matter of circumstance and sometimes who likes you, and who you are around. I have always gotten on with black women, you know white boy from the hood who actually has his shit together, l always did pretty well with them. And while I have dated a few Asian women, I've had a lot less success with them as group. None of which is about finding one more "attractive" than the other.
Monogamy, which helped build modern civilization, excludes all other women except one.

Trying to imply someone might possibly be racist (30% chance? +5 Bonus to Racism? What are the metrics you're using?) because of who they did or didn't date is all kinds of messed up, but it's something that modern ideologues like yourself love doing.

Seriously, these are borderline incel comments.

Taxexemption

Oct 11, 2011
So if a black woman won't blow me does that make her racist and sexist? If not why not? Personally I'm not the best person but I do feel a need to ask these questions for their benefit. I can help undo racism and sexism by telling black women if they don't blow me they are racist and sexist, and homophobic. It's just a cock, why not suck it bigot?

SF Kosmo

...please disperse...
Jul 7, 2020
Monogamy, which helped build modern civilization, excludes all other women except one.

Trying to imply someone might possibly be racist (30% chance? +5 Bonus to Racism? What are the metrics you're using?) because of who they did or didn't date is all kinds of messed up, but it's something that modern ideologues like yourself love doing.

Seriously, these are borderline incel comments.
Right, well that's why I say in practice there's a lot of circumstance, but you definitely do see people just hide behind "attraction" and "preference" to distance themselves from exclusionary dating as well, and I think there's a degree of culturual bias an implicit racism to that.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Right, well that's why I say in practice there's a lot of circumstance, but you definitely do see people just hide behind "attraction" and "preference" to distance themselves from exclusionary dating as well, and I think there's a degree of culturual bias an implicit racism to that.
Hitler drank water, too.

Incels use logic like "women are conditioned by society to prefer chads" and "feminism has made women hate real men like myself" and "women are shallow for not being attracted to my 340 pound body".

The same logic is at play here. These men are hiding their internal racism because they don't want to date black women. Sure, it's not every man who doesn't want to date a black women, but a not-zero number of them might be hiding their implicit bias. some of them might not even know they're being racist! Wheew, good thing we have this article to set people's sexual attractions on the right path.... wait....

Dunno why some people like yourself and the author of the article are obsessed with hidden racism and other people's dating preferences. In my experience, obsession over other people's hidden faults is projection for your own insecurities. Log in thine own eye sort of thing.

ExpandKong

Banned
Jan 9, 2018

If sexual preference/orientation/identity (whatever the hell the “correct” term is now) isn’t a choice, why is it hard to believe that inborn sexual preferences extend to physical/racial areas?

So if a black woman won't blow me does that make her racist and sexist? If not why not? Personally I'm not the best person but I do feel a need to ask these questions for their benefit. I can help undo racism and sexism by telling black women if they don't blow me they are racist and sexist, and homophobic. It's just a cock, why not suck it bigot?

I like the way you think but unfortunately for us they changed the definition of “racism” last year so only white people are racist.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Shaqazooloo

lock2k

Banned
Jun 13, 2018
Brazil
7 billion people in the world. Let people date whoever they want. Not your problem. lol

SF Kosmo

...please disperse...
Jul 7, 2020
If sexual preference/orientation/identity (whatever the hell the “correct” term is now) isn’t a choice, why is it hard to believe that inborn sexual preferences extend to physical/racial areas?
I'm not saying biology doesn't influence attraction, just that I don't buy the "I'm not racist but my dick is" argument in particular.

• LOL

Super Mario

Banned
Nov 12, 2016
Let's be real. Everything in life isn't about hating skin color. If anything, it is more about cultural differences. It's uncomfortable for many people for their partner to have friends and family completely and utterly different. Black women are a popular victim group. However, are they busting down the doors to date say, Indian or Asian men? No, because everyone isn't attracted to everything. The double-standards only go one way, for politics. The blame is always on the white guy.

For me, I've dated women with darker skin. I love skinny, beautiful women of all colors. I also refuse to date a Liberal nut. A white guy finding that combination in a black girl isn't easy. For a few reasons.

I tell you this, skinny, conservative, black women do regularly get swooped up by white guys.

Oct 26, 2020
I largely don't find black women attractive, but I'll date asians and mexicans and eurotrash like myself.

Anybody here like Aboriginal women?

No?
RACISTS!

Riven326

Banned
Mar 25, 2019
United States
What if I start exclusively dating black women. Is that racism? Hope they won't call me a colonialist? I'll have to start dating each race in rotation. Maybe they can roll out a racial sex-passport. She checks off her race once the deed is done, and later you can get some racial equivalent of frequent-fucker miles.
Go to the dollar store and get a hole puncher. Maybe there's a nifty prize if you reach a certain percentage.

DeafTourette

Apr 23, 2018
She seems to really want white men...

I'm attracted to mainly black women... Want to date and eventually marry a black woman. Does that make me racist?

I see women (period) that I find attractive... No matter their skin color or facial features... Sometimes the facial features are more indicative of black facial features... Lips, booty, etc.

But what do I know?

Riven326

Banned
Mar 25, 2019
United States

How does this apply to mixed people?

• Fire
Reactions: lock2k

Taxexemption

Oct 11, 2011

I like the way you think but unfortunately for us they changed the definition of “racism” last year so only white people are racist.

I identify as a woman and anyone who refuses to suck my delicate volotpous lady penis is either sexist or homophobic.

SF Kosmo

...please disperse...
Jul 7, 2020
However, are they busting down the doors to date say, Indian or Asian men? No, because everyone isn't attracted to everything.
No one wants to say it but I will, this has more to do with dick size stereotypes/expectations then most women care to admit out loud.

But also cultural stereotypes about masculinity that align with those stereotypes.

• Thoughtful

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
Jun 5, 2011
Never apologize with what your inherent preferences or attraction are. You have zero control over it. Tell people to f@#$ off with this woke BS.

Not being attracted to something is a world away from 'hating' it based on bigotry.

Dec 15, 2011
No one wants to say it but I will, this has more to do with dick size stereotypes/expectations then most women care to admit out loud.

But also cultural stereotypes about masculinity that align with those stereotypes.
Ah, racial stereotyping (but you're only doing it because the rest of us are too cowardly to do it ourselves).

Projecting your rampant insecurities onto everyone around you at least gives you something in common with the author of the article in the OP.

What a hero you are.

Last edited:
  • LOL

Taxexemption

Oct 11, 2011

So black women think Asian and Indian men have small penises and are feminine. Seems like you are confirming my hypothesis, they are bigots.

• LOL

LordCBH

Jun 4, 2020
So am I a white racist because I, as a white man, prefer Latina and Asian and not
Black people in terms of dating?

Elcid

Jul 27, 2018
My best friend who is black says he would never ever date a black woman. He says they’re too aggressive and can’t stand them. He finally bagged himself a Latina and I’m happy for him.

Taxexemption

Oct 11, 2011
SF Kosmo SF Kosmo needs to explain how he isn't racist, and how black women aren't racist. Apparently he is saying that black women have negative stereotypes about Indian and Asian Men. How does he know this? Is he a black woman? What gives him the authority to speak on behalf of black women? You are stealing the voices of black women.

Also what was that about cultural stereotypes? What is it that black women think about black men? Why do they want white men? Are we going to find out this whole time that black women are the real bigots? That black women are actually the ones holding black men down and re-enforcing negative stereotypes about black men?

If what SF Kosmo said is true, I feel real bad for black men now, I didn't realize they were being oppressed by their own women.

SF Kosmo

...please disperse...
Jul 7, 2020
So black women think Asian and Indian men have small penises and are feminine. Seems like you are confirming my hypothesis, they are bigots.
Oh 100% this goes both ways, of fucking course it goes both ways.

Even when it works in your favor it can be gross too, I have dated the "I never date white guys but I'll let you be my experiment" women, and it's really uncomfortable.
SF Kosmo SF Kosmo needs to explain how he isn't racist, and how black women aren't racist. Apparently he is saying that black women have negative stereotypes about Indian and Asian Men. How does he know this? Is he a black woman? What gives him the authority to speak on behalf of black women? You are stealing the voices of black women.
I am not generalizing any one group, I am saying these sorts of cultural biases influence women just as much as men.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Status
Not open for further replies.