• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you have a US PT license, you may be able to download PT using this tool - Reddit

Dranakin

I never got a license because by the time I heard about this, it was already pulled. Shame. Happy to hear it works for owners of the Pro though.

ekgrey

I played PT shortly after it was released but traded my PS4 not long after. I still have my PSN account (still have a PS3) and will have a PS4 again around Xmas. Can I still use this to grab PT? I figured any chance had long since passed so I'm really excited to see this thread bumped...

I played PT shortly after it was released but traded my PS4 not long after. I still have my PSN account (still have a PS3) and will have a PS4 again around Xmas. Can I still use this to grab PT? I figured any chance had long since passed so I'm really excited to see this thread bumped...

Licenses are linked to accounts, so you should be able to!

VARIA

So awesome. I thankfully downloaded a license through PSN online (before I even had a PS4) when there was fears of it being taken down. Will try this once I get home and report back with my attempts. Thanks OP.

Spinky

Played it once. Its a ok demo. Full game would be awesome!
tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.png

Rookhelm

FYI I just used this to download PT on my Pro! Still works like a charm :)

How do I uninstall Squid on my PC after this?

yeah, Squid is just a proxy so that your PS4 can hit the proper server. Once you've got PT downloaded, delete squid, and take the proxy settings off your PS4

eot

Banned
Does this work if your original download never completed?

When I heard they were taking it down I set it to download, thought it finished but it didn't and then D:

eot

Banned
I'm trying to do this. First I wasn't able to get the proxy to work at all really, then I tried manually running the squid.exe from the installation folder. Now the first two steps work (it gets an IP and internet connection), but it then fails to connect to PSN so the network config doesn't go through :(

Did anyone else deal with this?

edit: wait, I can't actually connect to PSN normally either :S

edit2: holy shit it's downloading :eek:

Top Bottom