If you liked Splatoon then you'll love Paper Mario!

Feb 11, 2013
Chile
So, I was browsing my Facebook timeline and found this ad in the Nintendo Official Account:

I do not know about you, but compare a rpg to a shooter seems misguided and a bad idea all around...

Mar 19, 2015
Is this your first time seeing this kind of advertisement? Gamecube games came with stuff like this all the time. This one actually seems to be pretty well done, since it's made in a 100% tongue-in-cheek manner, did you actually read it?

Jun 1, 2014
Man, someone's really hoping some of that Splatoon popularity rubs off on Color Splash

I've already decided to buy Color Splash but c'mon NoA

Sep 15, 2013
www.neogaf.com
I see what they mean, kinda. I'm playing it right now and the game has a serious Super Mario Sunshine aesthetic inspiration, down to the use of paint and the Shine-looking Paint Stars.

Plus, never forget:

Plus, you know, it's marketing. So they're going to try to get fans of a successful game to buy a new game.

Feb 7, 2013
Madison
I was going to get Color Splash for my love of painting...

But I decided painting my kitchen would satisfy those urges in a more effective way. My wife is a pretty colorful character too, and might occasionally make me laugh with a witty remark as she walks by. Thanks though, Nintendo!

Aug 3, 2013
LA
I see what they mean, kinda. I'm playing it right now and the game has a serious Super Mario Sunshine aesthetic inspiration, down to the use of paint and the Shine-looking Paint Stars.

Plus, never forget:

Plus, you know, it's marketing. So they're going to try to get fans of a successful game to buy a new game.
LOL. I read a few years back that someone attempted an actual timeline for all mainline Mario games and spinoffs. I wonder if it's been updated.