• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If you think there was no election fraud, just watch this video

ZippyTheOtter

Aug 29, 2020
It's always next week for the Trump Campaign. I'm still waiting on repeal and replace the ACA day one. It's almost been four years, and their plan is just "two weeks" away.

Reactions: ape2man

sobaka770

Jun 25, 2013
Lausanne, Switzerland
The aren’t competitors outside of the US. You have to look deeper and do the research. I’m pretty much convinced that you are a paid troll based on your previous posts. If you don’t have anything to add to the conversation beyond spamming the same opinion over and over. Be quiet. You are done.
Well you're the one who is being aggressive and stupid and not providing any factual info so I'm very much convinced that you're actually scared and hiding your insecruties by being bellicose on an internet forum.
Good job, keep going.

(munches popcorn)

The problem is they don't care, as long as Trump loses. Look at all the posters on these boards that popped up. Morally bankrupt degenerate trans lovers.
Lol, wtf... (munches popcorn)

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Mar 15, 2007
Just have someone audit the source code if that's the issue. Any backdoor will be easy to detect.
They don’t allow it and prosecute white hate hackers that attempt to do report or publish issues. Any “independent” audit on Dominion is done by agencies that have been proven to be linked to the shareholders of Dominion.

This lady went really far with her instigation of Dominion. Read the full thread.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: Tesseract

Dev1lXYZ

Sep 1, 2017
Well you're the one who is being aggressive and stupid and not providing any factual info so I'm very much convinced that you're actually scared and hiding your insecruties by being bellicose on an internet forum.
Good job, keep going.
See what I mean? His response is straight out of a manual. Probably has a whole knowledge base he is just copy pasting from. They are very scared of President Trump because he won’t let them take over Taiwan and the South China Sea. They have almost unlimited resources to invest in things like influencing message boards like this one.

• Triggered
Reactions: Punished Miku

HUELEN10

Feb 29, 2008
Great vid for those that just don’t understand the real game the president is playing and the misunderstanding of the opposition.
The problem is they don't care, as long as Trump loses. Look at all the posters on these boards that popped up. Morally bankrupt degenerate trans lovers.
Being trans has no bearing on being a supporter of the Nation, its laws, and its president. Just saying.

Last edited:

sobaka770

Jun 25, 2013
Lausanne, Switzerland
See what I mean? His response is straight out of a manual. Probably has a whole knowledge base he is just copy pasting from. They are very scared of President Trump because he won’t let them take over Taiwan and the South China Sea. They have almost unlimited resources to invest in things like influencing message boards like this one.
I would quit drugs if I were you. Although it's not bad trolling, nice.

Last edited:

Zefah

Gold Member
Jan 7, 2007
This whole thing is a bunch of /pol LARPing to me at this point, to be honest.

If they come up with something that is more than conjecture and testimony, then I'll pay attention again, but they've lost me with the constant dragging on of promises that never seem to be delivered.

dkny1121

Mar 23, 2018
Great vid for those that just don’t understand the real game the president is playing and the misunderstanding of the opposition.

Being trans has no bearing on being a supporter of the Nation, its laws, and its president. Just saying.
Said they were trans lovers. Most soy libs love em.

deafmedal

Feb 28, 2012
Deep in the heart of Texas
Said they were trans lovers. Most soy libs love em.
This is where our resident lefties fuck up... I completely disagree with all the trans hate tossed around here. I love trans people, not in a sexual manner mind, but I would defend your right to feel however you want about any issue. THAT is true freedom and what I am concerned with losing... regardless who’s in power. This blanket hate and attacking the lefties emboldens them and serves little purpose.

But hey, it’s your right. Just like it’s theirs to think anyone who questions the validity of the election and wants to see how this all plays out is a Trump loving ultra conservative which couldn’t be further from the truth. Since, however, the lefties have decided anyone right of them is deserved of being listed, re-educated and possibly “dealt” with people like me have no choice but to “side” with the right. Thought crime is disgusting at the end of the day I’ll always choose freedom, even if I don’t agree with ALL the opinions.

Kreen101

Sep 4, 2019
how deeply unpopular Trump is with most of the country.
If Trump was deeply unpopular with most of the country, he would have lost 40 % to 60 %, Biden would have had 400 EC votes, and we would have known the result of the election at 11 PM on November 3, instead of 5 days later.

The very reason Trump can even try this fraud defence is because it was tight.

MiyazakiHatesKojima

PC Gaming is better than console gaming. Also, Death Stranding is pure trash. Please pray for me.
Jan 11, 2019
Tokyo, Japan
The aren’t competitors outside of the US. You have to look deeper and do the research. I’m pretty much convinced that you are a paid troll based on your previous posts. If you don’t have anything to add to the conversation beyond spamming the same opinion over and over. Be quiet. You are done.
He really is part of a troll farm, no doubt about it.

Bitmap Frogs

Dec 26, 2008
Spain
Dominion seems to be preparing to defend themselves against fictional conspiracies
Fictional conspiraces can launch real lawsuits. Even if the lawsuits are bogus, you still need to defend them.

But hey, who cares. You guys so desperate to believe anything is happening y'all take meaningless shit as sustenance. You lot are like democrats in 2017: "ooh he's got business in russia? HERE WE GO".

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Fictional conspiraces can launch real lawsuits. Even if the lawsuits are bogus, you still need to defend them.

But hey, who cares. You guys so desperate to believe anything is happening y'all take meaningless shit as sustenance. You lot are like democrats in 2017: "ooh he's got business in russia? HERE WE GO".
It's entirely possible that Dominion's way of defending itself is to launch defamation suits against the allegations made against its software. Regardless, it's newsworthy that the maker of the contentious voting hardware is cancelling all public engagements and lawyering up because it adds a little more credence to the proceedings than a shrug and a "yeah right" as we've seen from the press up until this point.

And I think we're still quite a ways away from wearing pussy hats, shrieking at the sky, and seeing Russians under every rock. Sometimes, where there's smoke, there's fire. Let's see what happens.

Reactions: deafmedal

Bitmap Frogs

Dec 26, 2008
Spain
It's entirely possible that Dominion's way of defending itself is to launch defamation suits against the allegations made against its software. Regardless, it's newsworthy that the maker of the contentious voting hardware is cancelling all public engagements and lawyering up because it adds a little more credence to the proceedings than a shrug and a "yeah right" as we've seen from the press up until this point.
What they're doing is standard corporate behavior: they're lawyering up. The fact you need to misconstrue it as a proof of anything speaks more of your own need to believe the accusations are real.

And I think we're still quite a ways away from wearing pussy hats, shrieking at the sky, and seeing Russians under every rock.
How the fuck can you be so blind? You guys are seeing voter fraud literally under every rock. It's exactly the same shit: my guy lost, therefore I throw a tantrum.

Sometimes, where there's smoke, there's fire. Let's see what happens.
That's a dangerous belief to have, because powerful people can manufacture the smoke. Like Trump just did.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
What they're doing is standard corporate behavior: they're lawyering up. The fact you need to misconstrue it as a proof of anything speaks more of your own need to believe the accusations are real.

How the fuck can you be so blind? You guys are seeing voter fraud literally under every rock. It's exactly the same shit: my guy lost, therefore I throw a tantrum.

That's a dangerous belief to have, because powerful people can manufacture the smoke. Like Trump just did.
That's complete bullshit. Not everyone lawyers up unless they believe there's at least a probability of needing to use them. My business faces nuisance suits all the time and we don't actually retain legal representation until there's more than a decent chance we need them. Do you realize how much it costs to retain counsel? It's not just calling 1-800-LAWYER UP and ordering it like a pizza. Th minute you do that you begin accruing costs, like a $200/hr (or more) cab waiting outside. The accusations can be real or not, the bottom line is they won't get into court with most of them (the 14th amendment issue in PA will be heard by SCOTUS IMO, especially now that a lower court has actually thrown out votes for actually violating equal protection) if there isn't merit, but Dominion cancelling speaking before a PA committee is curious. As I mentioned before, even when businesses do retain counsel, they don't start turtling and cancelling planned engagements or other business meetings -- unless those meetings have the potential to incriminate them. It's also entirely possible Dominion retained counsel to sue for defamation. No one knows quite yet, but it is interesting nonetheless, and worth discussing.

Blindness goes both ways it would seem. Four Democrats (two of which were presidential aspirants on the Democratic side) raised concerns about this company a year ago, so please shove that shit about it being some kind of partisan attack back up where the sun don't shine, pal:

Some of these places that look suspicious, had been warned by election experts about their vulnerabilities only to be LOL'd at by the elected officials in their states. Take GA, for example:

No one is throwing a tantrum, only people like yourself huffing and puffing about a legal process playing itself out. Calm the fuck down, dude. Let it play out and let people discuss it. This isn't CNN or Resetera. No one here is hyperventilating about it but you.

Last edited:

HUELEN10

Feb 29, 2008
Some folks don’t like transgender people just because they are trans, which is a shitty reason to hate a person; it’s wrong. Not my fault I’m not cis, I can’t help it. We are everywhere tho, we’re here, we’re queer, so get used to it.

That being said, a big, big vocal chunk of trans people, queer people in general online really, are hardcore Marxists, some quite radical left. Part of me is like, can you blame them with how transphobic people treat us and how the right is optically against our existence at times, but part of me is like, stop being a victim and maybe you won’t be?

Just, cis or trans, just get hate out of your life. Trust me, you’ll be happier. Remember, joy you can’t control or buy, but unlike your chromosomal makeup, happiness is a choice.

As for me, I’m not a Marxist. I’m not a Republican either. I’m just a non-binary LGBTQtie who loves her country, its constitution, its flag, and its people. I have no party affiliation.
Scott Adams seems more on-point than off.
He is a sane, logical person with a very sharp mind. I’ll keep posting relevant vids from him.

Last edited:

Bitmap Frogs

Dec 26, 2008
Spain
That's complete bullshit. Not everyone lawyers up unless they believe there's at least a probability of needing to use them.
With Trump and his team throwing shit at every wall hoping something sticks you don't think they'll throw some at Dominion? I think so and Dominion thinks as well, that's why they're getting ready. They're a 40 million dolllar/year company owned by a New York capital investment firm, if you think 200$/hour makes them sweat think again.

No one is throwing a tantrum
Of course not. That's why all the conservatives in this forum are having wet dreams about Trump successfully pulling off a coup d'etat to stay in power.

Last edited:

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
With Trump and his team throwing shit at every wall hoping something sticks you don't think they'll throw some at Dominion? I think so and Dominion thinks as well, that's why they're getting ready. They're a 40 million dolllar/year company owned by a New York capital investment firm, if you think 200$/hour makes them sweat think again.

Of course not. That's why all the conservatives in this forum are having wet dreams about Trump successfully pulling off a coup d'etat to stay in power.
Any time anyone spends $200/hr it makes them sweat. Just because they have a lot of money doesn't mean they want to throw it away. Many times these companies also have boards and investors to answer to. It's not something you just wipe your ass with and shrug away. But still, let's say they are getting ready to throw some shit at them -- it certainly seems warranted, does it not? Don't the allegations coming from both sides of the aisle for the exact same issue concern you? It should, and it obviously does Dominion. The bottom line here is that this company was in hot water with the other side long before this election even took place -- before Covid was even a thing. Before Trump levied a single accusation at them. As I said, blindness goes both ways.

Okay, Captain Hyperbole.... if exercising all legal remedies to ensure an election was fair is throwing a tantrum or calling for a coup lol, I don't know what to tell you. I find it odd that the same people calling for others to respect the process are also the same people shrieking for Trump to concede. This has happened before and our country survived; it will survive this too. What would be bad is if half the country (the other half this time) thinks some shady shit went down and voting doesn't matter. Barack Obama just said to send SEAL teams in to remove Trump, while he's exercising a legal right to challenge election results and doesn't officially leave office for another two months. Yet it's Trump and his supporters that are calling for a coup. Otay.

Last edited:

spootime

Jul 27, 2007
Really depressing to see pure hatred like this. How has your life been affected by transgender individuals?

edit: Actually I'm surprised you wouldn't be banned pretty quick under this rule:

What will get your post attention by the moderation team is when you are doing one of the following:
  • Making blatant and direct attacks against other users or people (racism, sexist, xenophobia, user insults, etc)
Although this forum doesn't seem to get too many clicks these days so I guess I understand.

That being said, a big, big vocal chunk of trans people, queer people in general online really, are hardcore Marxists, some quite radical left. Part of me is like, can you blame them with how transphobic people treat us and how the right is optically against our existence at times, but part of me is like, stop being a victim and maybe you won’t be?
Yes you can and should blame them, people who get mad at others sexuality and/or gender identity are complete losers.

Last edited:

Bitmap Frogs

Dec 26, 2008
Spain
Any time anyone spends $200/hr it makes them sweat. Just because they have a lot of money doesn't mean they want to throw it away. Many times these companies also have boards and investors to answer to. It's not something you just wipe your ass with and shrug away. But still, let's say they are getting ready to throw some shit at them -- it certainly seems warranted, does it not? Don't the allegations coming from both sides of the aisle for the exact same issue concern you? It should, and it obviously does Dominion. The bottom line here is that this company was in hot water with the other side long before this election even took place -- before Covid was even a thing. Before Trump levied a single accusation at them. As I said, blindness goes both ways.

Okay, Captain Hyperbole.... if exercising all legal remedies to ensure an election was fair is throwing a tantrum or calling for a coup lol, I don't know what to tell you. I find it odd that the same people calling for others to respect the process are also the same people shrieking for Trump to concede. This has happened before and our country survived; it will survive this too. What would be bad is if half the country (the other half this time) thinks some shady shit went down and voting doesn't matter. Barack Obama just said to send SEAL teams in to remove Trump, while he's exercising a legal right to challenge election results and doesn't officially leave office for another two months. Yet it's Trump and his supporters that are calling for a coup. Otay.
You know what’s worse than spending 200$/h? Not doing so and have a lawyer free reign on a court to ruin your reputation. And for an election software provider their reputation is their business. So they’re doing the standard thing to do: lawyer up.

He’s lost the election and has failed to prove wrongdoing in front of a judge. Because there was no wrongdoing.

You say you’re not throwing a tantrum? Fine, if come December 14th it’s all certified, congratulate Biden for his victory on a clean, fraud-free election. I’ll do the same for Trump.

ape2man

May 23, 2006
Some of them are being paid to post here and it is very obvious.
Sure.

Hey man, this shit is not healthy. Think about it lets say was payed. Who would pay him to post on gaf?

not cool. I'm for a open discussion about anything and anyone can have a opinion about anything but this is going to far. Don't start attacking people directly.